ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You Iowa

mizzoufan90

HR MVP
Dec 9, 2007
My son, Gabrielle, recently turned 13. And as he transitions to a man, I’ve been having nightly talks with him about responsibility and integrity.

The recent gambling fiasco impacting Iowa wrestling was a great lesson in avoiding vices to meet your potential

He’s already a multi-sport star, but the evils of our modern culture can bring down anyone.

Good luck this season. Cya in KC

My son, Gabrielle, recently turned 13. And as he transitions to a man, I’ve been having nightly talks with him about responsibility and integrity.

The recent gambling fiasco impacting Iowa wrestling was a great lesson in avoiding vices to meet your potential

He’s already a multi-sport star, but the evils of our modern culture can bring down anyone.

Your son, Gabrielle? 😂

Hopefully you’ve adequately discussed the benefits of gender affirming care with they/ them.

Nice subtle brag. 13 year old multi sport star huh? Talk to me in 5 years and tell me how that's turning out. My money's on the kid not turning out being a "star" or burning out or both with a father like you and those nightly lectures.

There are SO many layers of this onion to unwrap. A lot of you probably wonder why I am not as active as I used to be. THIS post right here...... Holy sweet baby Jesus, 7 lb 16 oz in manger... I don't know what's harder to stomach, that the user name includes my beloved MIZZOU or that the child is transitioning into a man........at THIRTEEN. I honestly don't know how to feel about his son being named Gabrielle. I mean, maybe they're French? Now I have to stop calling by kid Gabrielle when he does something stupid for fear of mis-gendering the name. . . . I'm going back to drinking...

I think it’s a joke/troll post.
Ya, just a Missouri fan taking a dig at us as a corrupt program with athletes that are bad people. Him and his fake tranny kid can go fuc themselves. We will still finish higher than them, even with losing some important seniors.

Reactions: el dub
There are SO many layers of this onion to unwrap. A lot of you probably wonder why I am not as active as I used to be. THIS post right here...... Holy sweet baby Jesus, 7 lb 16 oz in manger... I don't know what's harder to stomach, that the user name includes my beloved MIZZOU or that the child is transitioning into a man........at THIRTEEN. I honestly don't know how to feel about his son being named Gabrielle. I mean, maybe they're French? Now I have to stop calling by kid Gabrielle when he does something stupid for fear of mis-gendering the name. . . . I'm going back to drinking...
The guy is a 100% Mizzou troll. He dips in and out of here pretty regularly. This was his way to jab Iowa about the gambling thing. He's pretty dull-witted usually. He wants everyone to believe he lives the high life in Chicago.

Lol, just picture one of those nightly lectures... "Ok son, the first step to being a responsible man with integrity is spending time trolling on the message board of a wrestling program you hate but that is light years better than your program of choice."
You have me confused for someone else. I quote Terry Brands in my house.

My favorite quote is: “You get what you earn.”

While it’s wildly popular in your neck of the woods, make sure you incorporate a discussion about fighting the urges of plowing his sister. His child could end up being like his dad.

• Haha
Reactions: shudaddy

Steering this thread back into a more positive direction. With a name like Gabrielle, he was born to be a man of the cloth. We will need him when Covid #2 turns us all into zombies.

what-happened-to-father-gabriel-eye-the-walking-dead-3-1616347265701.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT