ADVERTISEMENT

The Hammer is about to drop!

Your continual use of the word 'proletariat' in the singular sense is odd. As in 'you are a Proletariat'. Given that the definition of the word is 'a class or group of people', as in plural not singular. You could correctly say you are a member of the Proletariat. Yet you corrupt it from it's normal usage to deride someone singularly.
You are an oddball as we all have consistently witnessed.
It's the go to schtick for these things. Next week the page on their thesaurus will flip and they will use another big word incorrectly.

Reactions: shudaddy
I trust The Shadow because "he knows"
Indeed he does, harkens back to some great memories reading Voice of the Hawkeyes in print and trying to find a good 56:6 or T1 internet connection on campus to logon Super Hawkeye message board or the listserv to get recruiting news. The one huge recruit I remember is Siaka Massquoi, did he even suit up for Hayden at RB? Cue Willie Guy as well....internet legends

Indeed he does, harkens back to some great memories reading Voice of the Hawkeyes in print and trying to find a good 56:6 or T1 internet connection on campus to logon Super Hawkeye message board or the listserv to get recruiting news. The one huge recruit I remember is Siaka Massquoi, did he even suit up for Hayden at RB? Cue Willie Guy as well....internet legends
And Johny Fort in basketball was one that we heard so much about but was gone before season got here. The message boards and internet have definitely made access to football and basketball information much easier to come by.

Your continual use of the word 'proletariat' in the singular sense is odd. As in 'you are a Proletariat'. Given that the definition of the word is 'a class or group of people', as in plural not singular. You could correctly say you are a member of the Proletariat. Yet you corrupt it from it's normal usage to deride someone singularly.
You are an oddball as we all have consistently witnessed.
Think about what you're saying.....

...and there you have it. Budy is heavily involved in the OC plan....as I stated, but with a title.

If you don't think he's coaching, you're a helpless fool.
According to the NCAA he is limited in his duties. Of course he is coaching, but not like BF, Copeland, Wallace, PP can. He has limits. The title was given because ‘baby sitter’ was demeaning. Hopefully he has a great impact and BF can ride into the sunset.

And the official coaching staff has yet to change.

Size of the coaching staff is regulated,.. He will upgrade to coach when a position opens up..
So currently not a coach... got it......it was made to sound like he was going to be an on the field, official coach. Something he currently can't do unless someone leaves from the coaching staff.

Reactions: Bishop1971
So currently not a coach... got it......it was made to sound like he was going to be an on the field, official coach. Something he currently can't do unless someone leaves from the coaching staff.
But he's on the payroll now for 300,000?

But he's on the payroll now for 300,000?
Do you think the 'Analysts" working at Alabama, the former NFL and college HC's are working pro bono? He is limited in what he can do, hopefully his ability is overcoming those restrictions. Several theories on this one......'well we brought him in to help BF and that didn't work' or 'OC in waiting' or 'didn't know what title to give him but baby sitter didn't seem right'

Do you think the 'Analysts" working at Alabama, the former NFL and college HC's are working pro bono? He is limited in what he can do, hopefully his ability is overcoming those restrictions. Several theories on this one......'well we brought him in to help BF and that didn't work' or 'OC in waiting' or 'didn't know what title to give him but baby sitter didn't seem right'
you should stop making too much sense. He was at first going to be an "assistant OC." Now he is an analyst that is going to be the OL/OC/QB coach/savior of the program, except he cannot aid during game day. I am just here to say I'm glad the hammer dropped.

I'm just glad he's on the staff and will be a coach with a title if the rumors about a coach retiring is true. I think it is. Definitely want Budmayr to be qb coach and involved with the offense as much as possible. We have an analyst for the o line now so possible replacement if the line doesn't show the kind of improvement we expect as Iowa fans.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
I'm just glad he's on the staff and will be a coach with a title if the rumors about a coach retiring is true. I think it is. Definitely want Budmayr to be qb coach and involved with the offense as much as possible. We have an analyst for the o line now so possible replacement if the line doesn't show the kind of improvement we expect as Iowa fans.
Niemann would be the most obvious after next year IMO.

Talking regulations and the NCAA...hahaha, lol, laughable
Ask Michigan

The violations against Michigan also include the use of a defensive analyst for on-field coaching activities, which is against rules, per ESPN. “

And that is a blue blood. Pesky details. I know you tend to ignore them but some pay attention.

I am still hanging on my prediction that something will happen sometime that impacts the football program either in a positive or negative way before the first game. I will let you know after it happens to show that I called it.

Reactions: GHawk
Ask Michigan

The violations against Michigan also include the use of a defensive analyst for on-field coaching activities, which is against rules, per ESPN. “

And that is a blue blood. Pesky details. I know you tend to ignore them but some pay attention.

I am still hanging on my prediction that something will happen sometime that impacts the football program either in a positive or negative way before the first game. I will let you know after it happens to show that I called it.
Hahah, hand slap ... if u ain't cheating, u ain't trying...today's world.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
I expect that to change as soon as Niemann retires. He'll be a big part of the offense this season.
Nieman technically I guess could move solely into recruiting role couldn't he and free up the coaching spot? I think he is still currently assistant recruiting coordinator along with his DL duties.

Nieman technically I guess could move solely into recruiting role couldn't he and free up the coaching spot? I think he is still currently assistant recruiting coordinator along with his DL duties.
Could, but it hasn't happened yet in spite of multiple mentions........ maybe the hammer is too heavy?

Yeah, I'd guess if that gives him more time with the family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT