ADVERTISEMENT

The NFL Draft alternative coverage

Fan In Black

HR Legend
Nov 9, 2001
Anybody know of any TV coverage of NFL draft that isn't ESPN or NFL network?

Looking for something without the pomp and circumstance. More like old school coverage that just focuses on talent, football, team needs, etc.

Anybody know of any TV coverage of NFL draft that isn't ESPN or NFL network?

Looking for something without the pomp and circumstance. More like old school coverage that just focuses on talent, football, team needs, etc.

Probably a YT channel. Find one that covers your favorite team. Since I am a Dolphins fan, I will probably watch Reason’s show or Big O Radio Show

Reason

I don't mind NFL networks coverage. I feel the conversations and analysis are more genuine. It's amazing how often right before the pick is announced an ESPN guy says "he'd draft this guy" and they ultimately do. ESPN just wants their guys to look smart and probably are being fed the pick in their ear piece

Also F**K ESPN!

Is NFL Network better than ESPN? I don't want to be yell at cloud guy but.. it has become insufferable. I don't care about player interviews. What do you expect them to say? I hate the team that drafted me? Every interview is redundant. I don't understand who the F that appeals to.

I miss just hearing 2 or 3 analysts talk about the pick and who the next team may target.

The hard luck back stories of every single player was out of control last year on espn. I'll be doing nfl network this year

Is NFL Network better than ESPN? I don't want to be yell at cloud guy but.. it has become insufferable. I don't care about player interviews. What do you expect them to say? I hate the team that drafted me? Every interview is redundant. I don't understand who the F that appeals to.

I miss just hearing 2 or 3 analysts talk about the pick and who the next team may target.
I like the nfl network coverage much better.
Just sayin.

Reactions: Fan In Black
My bet is there isn't one that can show any audio or video live. Those networks pay a LOT of money to be the only two that are in house live.

All you'll probably find are streamers giving "after the pick" info.
This.

As a Vikings fan, I've picked up on a couple podcasts/shows on YT to follow for NFL stuff.

SKOR North's YT show started doing a life draft watch party about 3 years ago, and that was a lot of fun to watch alongside the draft coverage.

My suggestion to the OP is find a pod on YT, etc on your favorite team. The info will be much more centered on your specific team, so you won't have to suffer through all the circle perking over what other teams pick up/gushing over prospects who will most likely be mid to bust players anyways (amirite?...... ;))

Reactions: Fan In Black
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT