ADVERTISEMENT

The roar has been restored?

we suck again GIF

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Dan Campbell insisting on going for every 4th and short cost him regular season games and now the conference championship

Kick that FG and you’re up 27-10 without losing much momentum.

They fail and 49ers get some luck….and rest his history.

The second 4th down call, take the 3 points and tie the game. It was a 48 yard FG. Not 58

Playoffs you need to get points not aggressive calls

Dan Campbell insisting on going for every 4th and short cost him regular season games and now the conference championship

The second 4th down call, take the 3 points and tie the game. It was a 48 yard FG. Not 58

Yep... gotta adjust your philosophy when it's needed. Hmm, can put a finger on where that sounds familiar

Ehh they’ve won some games off it too. I’d rather be aggressive and fall short than play it safe

Ehh they’ve won some games off it too. I’d rather be aggressive and fall short than play it safe
I agree that you stick to you….but logic has to come into the equation.

Lions kick that FG on the first 4th down and it’s 27-10

They had just moved the ball well again after the 49ers went three and out.

I understand that if Detroit converts that 4th down it might have been goodnight. But the risk was just as high as the reward.

It gave the 49ers momentum and life. Rest is history.

This.
His ego killed him.

Reactions: dekhawk
I agree that you stick to you….but logic has to come into the equation.

Lions kick that FG on the first 4th down and it’s 27-10

They had just moved the ball well again after the 49ers went three and out.

I understand that if Detroit converts that 4th down it might have been goodnight. But the risk was just as high as the reward.

It gave the 49ers momentum and life. Rest is history.
Campbell has his style and persona, but knowing when to dial the aggressiveness back seems like his hurdle.

There's a difference between aggressive and wreckless.
I see your point, but Campbell has brought the Lions more success than they’ve had in decades. All coaches have flaws for sure. But all things considered, I’d like his philosophy, especially for a young team on the rise

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT