ADVERTISEMENT

The thread...it is gone.

Either frannie was incessantly bitching to the “mods”(most likely) or someone posted boobs.

No reason we can’t just air our grievances with him in this thread.
Wait... We're airing grievances???

th

Well it is unfortunate when a poster gets called out for poor behavior and then doubles down on poor behavior. But good that the tears are and whining are answered by getting the thread removed. Certainly nobody saved any of the posts that documented that there was indeed the messages sent.

Imagine how much whining to the mods went into getting that thread deleted.
Good grief....move on.

And yes you're right....I'm free to ignore this stupid thread. Just voicing my opinion that starting a new thread so you can keep hammering the guy seems childish. If there truly is a point from the original post...wasn't it made already? Is it important to you that you just keep driving your grievance forward? Like it makes you feel better about yourself....right? I feel bad for you.

Well dipshit is still here as he just responded to one of his own threads. BAU
I must have missed something....is it odd to make an additional comment to a thread you previously started? Oh the horror! Glad that I've been informed of proper posting etiquette.

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
I am rather impressed something actually happened. Hell the only contribution the current staff is adding is about snow removal on the pay board....

Feel like I missed out on something entertaining. Cliff notes anyone?
Someone questioned Fran’s posting. Some defended, some pointed out his hypocrisy on complaining to the mods. Was mentioned that Fran had been publicly chastised by a mod.
Fran knowing the original post had been removed went with the ‘if there is no link it never happened’ think he even doubled/tripled down on it.
Former mod returned and b*tch slapped Fran with the original post
Fran went awol from that thread
Some still defended, others didn’t
Thread gone

Close?

Someone questioned Fran’s posting. Some defended, some pointed out his hypocrisy on complaining to the mods. Was mentioned that Fran had been publicly chastised by a mod.
Fran knowing the original post had been removed went with the ‘if there is no link it never happened’ think he even doubled/tripled down on it.
Thread gone

Close?

‘Haha…. ****ing drama on a message board. Good grief. Thanks for sharing.

Thread gone

Close?

:)

im-all-caught-up-jpg.2577136

Reactions: jonesy5960
Found Fran’s alt handle.
Nice try, dummy. I don't know Fran from Adam....but go ahead and make your stupid ass comments. Look at my post history and anyone can see that Fran didn't come back as HawkDoggy. Oh....the stupidity of some of you jokers.

Good grief....move on.

And yes you're right....I'm free to ignore this stupid thread. Just voicing my opinion that starting a new thread so you can keep hammering the guy seems childish. If there truly is a point from the original post...wasn't it made already? Is it important to you that you just keep driving your grievance forward? Like it makes you feel better about yourself....right? I feel bad for you.
Almost as annoying as getting into pissing matches with people. Calling them "dipshit, pussy" and whatever other names you throw out there.

Nice try, dummy. I don't know Fran from Adam....but go ahead and make your stupid ass comments. Look at my post history and anyone can see that Fran didn't come back as HawkDoggy. Oh....the stupidity of some of you jokers.

Awful defensive there Franny.

Reactions: OILCHECKER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT