ADVERTISEMENT

These "One Million Moms" would be horrible Debbie downers at a party...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
"Oh Hill Yeah" ad by Hillshire Farms has their panties in wads...

Via email from hate group leader Monica Cole:

Hillshire Farm’s smoked sausage and lunchmeat commercials include a double entendre that is inappropriate and unnecessary. Foul language (or the implication of it) is not needed in this or any commercial, but that is obviously what Hillshire Farm intended with their play on words.
The ad praises their food, of course, bragging on how delicious it is, Then, the commercial ends right after the insinuated but obvious profane ending, “Oh, Hill Yeah.”
Hillshire Farm chose to include phrases that sound just like curse words and to end the ad with viewers understanding exactly what was implied.
This type of advertising is entirely unnecessary. Hillshire Farm has deliberately decided to produce controversial advertisements instead of wholesome ones. One Million Moms finds this highly inappropriate.

• Sad
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
People are so freaking stupid sometimes. My god.

Ehh this isn't an intelligence thing, it's a personal moral views type of thing.

The issue is that their personal moral views of what is acceptable is extremely extremely far outside of the mainstream that they are going to have a hard time existing in this world without be offended by every media thing.

Although I would say that if they are upset about this and voting for Trump that would be class A clear hypocrisy.

Reactions: mattymoknows
Ehh this isn't an intelligence thing, it's a personal moral views type of thing.

The issue is that their personal moral views of what is acceptable is extremely extremely far outside of the mainstream that they are going to have a hard time existing in this world without be offended by every media thing.

Although I would say that if they are upset about this and voting for Trump that would be class A clear hypocrisy.
I don't need this explained to me, my man. My point still stands...people are freaking stupid, and this is just one of many examples.

Shocked Rebecca Wisocky GIF by CBS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT