ADVERTISEMENT

Tifany Adams, an american success story

1. She should have tried to pray the meth away. Crazy conspiratorial people are rarely helped by meth. It isn't shocking that she was drawn in by the crazy of the Trump cult.
2. Stephen Jones, is that the same Stephen Jones that represented Timothy McVeigh? Good quote from him about the people in that area refusing to acknowledge the US dollar. Hard to take on clients if they don't believe in the dollar.

Reactions: Torg and HawkMD
1. She should have tried to pray the meth away. Crazy conspiratorial people are rarely helped by meth. It isn't shocking that she was drawn in by the crazy of the Trump cult.
2. Stephen Jones, is that the same Stephen Jones that represented Timothy McVeigh? Good quote from him about the people in that area refusing to acknowledge the US dollar. Hard to take on clients if they don't believe in the dollar.
Sounds like the same Stephen Jones. The 29th anniversary of the OKC bombing was just a couple of days ago. Did HORT even acknowledge that?

Reactions: lucas80
Prosecutors say Tifany Adams told investigators she was responsible for Kansas mothers' deaths

Court documents reveal possible motivation behind plot to kill 2 Kansas women in Oklahoma Panhandle

Last edited:
8d4a7369ef23885601871427d4cb0aa3_900x.png

Number 6. Fvck these crazy religious shitbags.

Trump supporters anti government????

I'm shocked.

Shocked, I tell you.

One less vote, check that, four less votes for the Donald.

There is a huge underbelly of drug addiction and/or alcoholism feeding the core of the MAGA base. Also huge contingent of people with mental health issues, not counting the aforementioned ones medicating through meth, hillbilly heroin, and alcohol. Not trying to make light or be funny, I really mean it. Tens of millions of them, I would say solid 30-50 percent of MAGA hardcore base have substance abuse and/or mental illness.

There is a huge underbelly of drug addiction and/or alcoholism feeding the core of the MAGA base. Also huge contingent of people with mental health issues, not counting the aforementioned ones medicating through meth, hillbilly heroin, and alcohol. Not trying to make light or be funny, I really mean it. Tens of millions of them, I would say solid 30-50 percent of MAGA hardcore base have substance abuse and/or mental illness.
I’m sure you have some sort of data to back up that claim. 30-50%. Quite the margin for error.

Reactions: beanerhawk
Now do the Democratic Party. What percentage of them have a substance abuse and/or mental illness problem?
I’m not disagreeing with you but i can also see that it’s a big problem with the other party as well.
The country as a whole has a big problem with drugs and mental illness and none of our political leaders want to do anything about it.

Now do the Democratic Party. What percentage of them have a substance abuse and/or mental illness problem?
I’m not disagreeing with you but i can also see that it’s a big problem with the other party as well.
The country as a whole has a big problem with drugs and mental illness and none of our political leaders want to do anything about it.
Think the ones with obvious substance and mental problems. Follow him around or buy all of his merchandise. Dems haven’t found their messiah yet. Or at least the closet they got to one was actually a halfway decent person.

Reactions: SB_SB
Let's see. The leader of the republican party is trump, the most miserable, corrupt pile of raw sewage to ever run for office. If anything can explain mental illness or drug problems it would be that you guys still worship him.

Think the ones with obvious substance and mental problems. Follow him around or buy all of his merchandise. Dems haven’t found their messiah yet. Or at least the closet they got to one was actually a halfway decent person.

There's a lot of anger in that group as well. if allowed, you'd see public hangings in the street, just like what they wanted to do the the VP on Jan 6th. What's interesting (and scary) is that there's a large number of these people who are living all around us and they're able to control their thoughts when in public. If it ever became "normal" for them to act upon their thoughts, we'd see some pretty nasty things.

There's a lot of anger in that group as well. if allowed, you'd see public hangings in the street, just like what they wanted to do the the VP on Jan 6th. What's interesting (and scary) is that there's a large number of these people who are living all around us and they're able to control their thoughts when in public. If it ever became "normal" for them to act upon their thoughts, we'd see some pretty nasty things.
LBJ, had a saying. Give the poor white man someone to look down on. Then tax the shit out of them.

Reactions: lucas80
Let's see. The leader of the republican party is trump, the most miserable, corrupt pile of raw sewage to ever run for office. If anything can explain mental illness or drug problems it would be that you guys still worship him.
You lost me here?
Who are you referring to? All people that realize Trump is bad and can also open their eyes to see issues with the other side as well.
I wouldn’t say my people worship any scumbag.

Much of this is a result of hollowing out the industrial base over the past 5 decades. Thanks Ronald Reagan and Jack Welch.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
I've never heard of someone going to 50+ Biden rallies. Of course, Biden doesn't need the emotional support of these rallies.

I've never heard of someone going to 50+ Biden rallies. Of course, Biden doesn't need the emotional support of these rallies.
I just want to inform you can still suffer from mental illness and not go to 50+ Biden rallies. I’m not sure if you are close to 50 yet but you can go a get yourself checked out before you reach that special number you have in mind.
Please feel free to share that information with your friends and family and anyone else you think may be suffering from mental illness. Mental illness comes in all shapes and sizes and doesn’t care what political party you favor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT