ADVERTISEMENT

Time for Phil to move on

No….not most. Normal people don’t get “pissed” about a hire before they see results. Underwhelmed, sure, disappointed, maybe….but not pissed.

And you sir are not normal…you’re a football message board fan for Lords sake!
Uh huh…says the guy whose balls are the size of raisins after beating off to Lester’s Wiki page all afternoon.

Uh huh…says the guy whose balls are the size of raisins after beating off to Lester’s Wiki page all afternoon.

Lester has a Wki page…whoa, big time. And friend, if your balls become the size of raisins after beating off then….honestly I don’t even know what to say?!

Maybe join the cirque du soleil 🤷‍♂️ although that’s probably a little too low brow for them

The same people saying Phil should leave are the same people who slam players who enter the transfer portal. He's committed to Iowa and wants to work here. I don't get why people can't understand that.

Reactions: cmhawks99
The guy has had one hell of a career. The Broyles award was way overdue. Phil has accomplished about anything he could have wanted. I'm sure he sleeps very well at night and if fulfilled.

You sound like a Husker or Clonr fan hoping that happens. Sorry, not happening.
Well how happy would you be if you were the best at your place of employment, even wining a national award for being the best at what you do, but your boss continually makes decisions to make your job exponentially harder? Including hiring his idiot, unqualified son who controls the difficulty of your job, to the same rank as you?

Phil is 100% responsible for KF having the results he does. KF continues to spit in his face.

Well how happy would you be if you were the best at your place of employment, even wining a national award for being the best at what you do, but your boss continually makes decisions to make your job exponentially harder? Including hiring his idiot, unqualified son who controls the difficulty of your job, to the same rank as you?

Phil is 100% responsible for KF having the results he does. KF continues to spit in his face.
Obviously Phil doesn't have an issue with it. He has very high praise for Kirk as a coach, teacher and developer of men. He just got a $500K raise to reward him for his efforts. I'm sure he feels like he is living the dream.

Might be time for you to move on. Iowa doesn’t need your optimism as a fan!

200w.gif

Damn bro you got some aloe for me?

What does that have to do with Phil?

And?

Btw, how's Tom doing closing that gap with Penn State?

Over the top generalizations, stereotyping, and projecting have run amuck in this thread.

I think the funniest part is this "whiny pussies" trope and associating a group with it. Literally people complaining about other people complaining. Doesn't that also make the arbiter a whiny pussy?

Oh, the irony.

Over the top generalizations, stereotyping, and projecting have run amuck in this thread.

I think the funniest part is this "whiny pussies" trope and associating a group with it. Literally people complaining about other people complaining. Doesn't that also make the arbiter a whiny pussy?

Oh, the irony.

Meh….similar per se, but conceptually they come from a completely different place. For example, you wouldn’t have the latter without the former….🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: TailgateTom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT