ADVERTISEMENT

Tom's Fearless Forecast

If Kirk starts this season off at 1-1 or 0-2 versus Illinois State ad Iowa State, it's going to be a rough year and he's going to be coaching his last year at Iowa.

I still think back to last season and losing at home to Iowa State--who turned out to be one of the worst teams in all of college football. Really puts last year in perspective for Iowa.

If Kirk starts this season off at 1-1 or 0-2 versus Illinois State ad Iowa State, it's going to be a rough year and he's going to be coaching his last year at Iowa.

I hope so, but it would be very Kirk-like to start 2-2, go 6-2 with the weakest B1G schedule in history, then win some convoluted multi-team tiebreaker and win the West at 8-4.

No way is Iowa getting rid of an 8 win football coach, which is still very possible even with a loss or 2 among the first 4.

Anyone willing to divulge "premium" info and say what Tom's final record prediction was?

Last edited:
If ISU beats Iowa Kirk should be fired when the final second ticks off the clock. There is too much invested to have poor results.

Reactions: Todd Adamson

I still think back to last season and losing at home to Iowa State--who turned out to be one of the worst teams in all of college football. Really puts last year in perspective for Iowa.

People have o clue how possible this is.
We had to come back vs Ball State last year and put up 17 vs ISU at home. ISU defense stopped nobody all year except us...

There is no doubt we have been absolutely pathetic against lesser opponents. Remember the good ole when we would run these teams off the field? I know most of you do. If there are not drastic improvements to this unbearable to watch offense and at least 9 wins, game over for Kirk.

Lol "wildturd", actually I was on my fat ass on the couch eating and drinking. If you wanna be a ass crack at least get you facts straight how about.

My favorite line from the movie Independence Day is when Will Smith absolutely decks the alien, and says, "Welcome to Earth!"

Jeff Goldblum, though. Now that's an underappreciated actor. Jurassic Park AND Independence Day. The mid '90s were his wheelhouse.

I'm excited for ID:R.

Jeff Goldblum after being chased in the jeep by T-Rex, "Do you think that'll be on the tour?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT