ADVERTISEMENT

Trump co-defendant Jenna Ellis pleads guilty in Georgia election case

Cheese Bro, Powell, Ellis, and Hall had access to lawyers. What I am wondering about is the low level operatives. The down the line people who did the dirty work in Coffee County, or around Fulton County. Why haven't they taken a deal? Maybe they don't know enough? They cannot be comfortable footing large legal bills, especially now that the lawyers and bail bondsman have flipped.
There are big fish left like Rudy and Meadows, but why on earth would the little people ride this ship to the bottom of the ocean?

They may not have legal counsel to advise them. You'd think if they couldn't afford it they'd get it pro bono, but that's contingent on factors I'm not aware of, so.....

It's insane to be willing to go to prison for the Orange Turd, the most uncaring, unsympathetic disloyal person to walk the face of the earth. A true phony baloney pile of shit.

Flipping Hip Hop GIF by TiaCorine

boebertlindell-650x763.jpg

And Jenna's leg (from the knee down) looks like a sausage that someone's taken a hammer to at one end.

I weep for her shoes and her feet. The lack of blood to her feet either comes from those shoes or the undersized full-body spanxx she's sporting under that dress. They probably had to cut her out of that outfit that night. Rudy may or may not have provided that service.
CANKLES!

One of Joe Biden's relatives repaid a loan to him in 2008.

LOCK HIM UP!
Documentation provided about the loan being given, and being repaid.
Rep. James Comer: So many questions. Where did the money come from? What other favors were done?
Hey, Jim, check out what happened at Mar A Lago.

Legal Super Team Requirements: A sub-100 IQ and/or a silicone tits.

I think if you're 6' 3" or taller, you get an auto-invite. That's got to be the only explanation for Powell's inclusion on this distinguished team.

She ain't a total dummy, and if those are bolt-ons, her doctor did a really terrible job.

I'm not on board with people thinking a former President can't serve a prison term. There is a point a politician including a President surrenders such protections.

If he or she commit crimes against the country and/or the Constitution those protections no longer apply. In the event of a civil event or state crimes, those protections remain in place, subject to adjudication by the courts.

I'm not on board with people thinking a former President can't serve a prison term. There is a point a politician including a President surrenders such protections.

If he or she commit crimes against the country and/or the Constitution those protections no longer apply. In the event of a civil event or state crimes, those protections remain in place, subject to adjudication by the courts.
The only thing that should keep him out of prison is if they choose to hang him instead.

That’s the maximum fine that could be imposed for the charges.

If she was found guilty via criminal proceedings. But in this instance, the plea agreement gives them wiggle room to add other aspects to the deal. e.g. writing an apology letter isn't part of the "standard penalties and fines" for a criminal conviction. Same with forced attendance to drug rehab for drug violations.

Yea, she gets to get to keep all of the money she grifted

While I support "a fool and his money are soon parted", also would submit that she should be required to refund any donations made to pay for her defense if she no longer is mounting a defense. Wonder if its still fraud if she keeps up the "I didn't know it was a lie" position...

Wow, 2 pages long and not a righty in sight. They're probably googling Biden's dogs to see if they have nipped anyone lately. lol
Sad that a fine Christian woman like Jenna can be persecuted like this, and nobody stands up for her.

Reactions: cigaretteman
If she was found guilty via criminal proceedings. But in this instance, the plea agreement gives them wiggle room to add other aspects to the deal. e.g. writing an apology letter isn't part of the "standard penalties and fines" for a criminal conviction. Same with forced attendance to drug rehab for drug violations.
Still mad that they didn't buy your defense of the car being a rental, and the meth wasn't yours?

"Allegedly told her" lol the thing she claims doesn't match to what he did (which was literally leave office)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT