ADVERTISEMENT

New Story TV and time for Iowa-Colorado

The other seeds left alive in our bracket are 5, 6, and 8.

cmon Iowa, this is the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having seen Colorado play a few times this season, I don’t think Iowa will have too much trouble against the Buffs. Old Miss or Louisville will be much tougher as they are very athletic. Louisville handled Texas pretty easily in Texas while Old Miss took out Stanford (although Brink was less than 100%) in California. Old Miss took South Carolina to OT before losing.

Having seen Colorado play a few times this season, I don’t think Iowa will have too much trouble against the Buffs. Old Miss or Louisville will be much tougher as they are very athletic. Louisville handled Texas pretty easily in Texas while Old Miss took out Stanford (although Brink was less than 100%) in California. Old Miss took South Carolina to OT before losing.
I watched Colorado vs Duke and feel like we'll be in for a real battle. They have two talented bigs with strength and maybe the fastest point guard in the country; not too bad shooting 3's either. They're playing well when it counts. I'll take a one point win right now, but hoping for a breather.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT