ADVERTISEMENT

Typical John Smith move

I can’t believe you guys think that John Smith would try to upstage major events. He had planned this for several years. How could he know these other events would happen. Especially the Masters. They never schedule that several years in advance. Also, I’m almost positive that OJ died just so he could upstage Smith.

Oh, for those of you who are cesspool tone deaf, I’m playing the part of all the trolls from that “Midwest school” out East. (I miss Mark Hall. That guy’s quotes were gold at least 83% of the time).

I can’t believe you guys think that John Smith would try to upstage major events. He had planned this for several years. How could he know these other events would happen. Especially the Masters. They never schedule that several years in advance. Also, I’m almost positive that OJ died just so he could upstage Smith.

Oh, for those of you who are cesspool tone deaf, I’m playing the part of all the trolls from that “Midwest school” out East. (I miss Mark Hall. That guy’s quotes were gold at least 83% of the time).
They’re being facetious

You idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: honkey69
I wonder if this will affect any of the current roster or recruits that are coming in?
I'm guessing that Scott was hired with a scenario like this in mind. And I'm also guessing he's been lead in getting a lot of their recruits and transfers.

Here’s a better way to be sarcastic: everyone knows that this is the most important news event ever, why is there even news of any kind anymore?

Recalibrate your sarcasm meter man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT