ADVERTISEMENT

*****Wisconsin vs. Iowa game thread*****

Of course that cocksucker makes the final kick.

I really hate Wisconsin.

People need to stop making excuses for this coaching staff.

Just not good enough....and won't ever be. Last year was not a result of excellent coaching....mostly lucky bounces and lower level teams.

I've sadly finally come to this thinking as well. Kirk has been good, but just hasn't got it done for quite a long time

Why would any HS athlete watch this game and the pathetic offense and say "Boy! I want to be part of that exciting operation!" Actually, why would any HS athlete even watch this game at all when there are real, modern teams playing on other channels? I'm a long time Iowa fan and I have a hard time watching this pathetic crap.

But hey, that's football!

Reactions: Thunderlips71
I think going for the field goal was the right call there, but we should have gone for it on 4th and 1 from their 45 in the 1st half. I was kinda pissed when KF punted that. That's the type of risk you need to take when you have the ball on their side of the field to beat this team, not punt it

reason? give me a reason for the FG there. please.....not being a d!ck, just give me a reason. one reason, anything.

Reactions: Typical Situation
What hurts is that most of us thought we had at least one more year of winning, considering we brought back a starting qb from a 12-0 team. Maybe just maybe we'll have 1 more year before we revert back to mediocrity.

Nope

Next year (and for the next 3 years) we will be starting a qb with hardly any experience. And we will hope for a 8-4 season.

That's Iowa football under KF until 2024

What hurts is that most of us thought we had at least one more year of winning, considering we brought back a starting qb from a 12-0 team. Maybe just maybe we'll have 1 more year before we revert back to mediocrity.

Nope

Next year (and for the next 3 years) we will be starting a qb with hardly any experience. And we will hope for a 8-4 season.

That's Iowa football under KF until 2024

While I thought undefeated was unrealistic. I thought no worse than 9-3.

Look on the bright side, Coach Ferentz was able to come up with a game plan to keep it close with the #10 ranked team in the country. (Sarcasm loaded comment)

Really thought King was going to score on the return. He had blockers and an open field down the sideline but somehow the pursuit caught up with him.

reason? give me a reason for the FG there. please.....not being a d!ck, just give me a reason. one reason, anything.

Because if we made it, it would be less than a 1 possession game. Defense has been playing well. And we could be going for the win right now. But don't get me wrong, I could understand going for it too

Nice to know that Fant is a baller. Maybe KF will figure that out over the next 3 seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT