ADVERTISEMENT

Women's tournament thread

You'd think Officials woul be taught to only blow the whistle when they SEE a foul.... Not just see 2 players fall and blow the whistle.

That looked like a "play on" play

I do think you could make a valid argument that the officiating always favors the "name" schools.
From here on out after the Iowa game, which should be a tossup, the refs probably won't play favorites unless the hierarchy decides who they want playing Carolina.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
LOL at SC complaining about that foul. Hip checked her and got her arm on the shot. STFU.

And the rules analyst doubles down on her SC bias. Says that is a "play on", but said Beers was a hook and hold in the 1st half. Garbage

She's pretty good and she makes some real tough shots. I don't think the USC offense is on the same level as the Iowa offense, though.

I guess we'll see in a few years if Juju can stay on the same trajectory as Clark.
USC has the number one recruiting class in the country coming in next year. I think with the talent coming in, it’ll be harder to continue to take 22 shots a game like she does now.

South Carolina suddenly up 14

ron-burgundy-escalated-quickly.gif

Should Iowa play SC, the recipe should be the same...pack it in and make them beat you with 3s.

Last I looked, SC is 4/20 on 3s.

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT