ADVERTISEMENT

Yale In NCAA Tournament

More than a few Iowa / Yale - 5 / 12 predictions. Yale famous for knocking someone out in a previous NCAA tourney, can't remember who or exactly when.

So....a Missouri Valley school made the final four. Different years, different teams.

There is a reason why Yale, Princeton or whichever Ivy League school gets the bid that they will be seeded a 14 seed in the NCAA tourney. Why? Because they arent good enough to be seeded any higher.

Could they win another game? Sure, but I would bet against they winning.

QUOTE="TheTruthTheWholeTruth, post: 7360770, member: 95035"]They beat Baylor back in 2016.[/QUOTE]

I see this predicted by quite a few. Yeah, no thanks.
Have you even watched Yale play this year?

I haven't but looking at their team, the best player player appears to be a 6'10" 220 lb. forward.

JMO but I think Luka would probably score about 35 on him. And if they tried triple teaming him I think CJ, Weezy and Connor would make them pay.

Who on earth cares about a random bracketology prediction in early February? A month ago these teams were completely different and a month from now they will be completely different. Makes no sense to even debate this.

Reactions: mtdew_fever
Speaking my language

Who on earth cares about a random bracketology prediction in early February? A month ago these teams were completely different and a month from now they will be completely different. Makes no sense to even debate this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT