ADVERTISEMENT

Yay!

Why’d they have to make it so difficult, though?

Well, halfway through you're beginning to wonder if this was the start of the typical late January/February swoon. This team is not Fran's most talented team but I believe it's his most complete. You have a little bit of everything.

Still a lot of basketball left.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
Wiscy plays good defense but our Hawks got tough in the second half in lead by Lukas's 22 and 19 boards, JoeT and JoeW hit some key shots down the stretch as well. CJF also had a nice second half. Once again the Hawks show some heart, grit and guts. Love this team!

I’m not sure why anyone is surprised it was an ugly game against the Badgers. It is ALWAYS an ugly game against them. That’s how they play and how they make the game. They are usually great at dictating the game is played like that. I take nothing away from it - no late season swoon or now Iowa is struggling.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
It's the style they play. Defend, grind, screen, etc. Throw in a couple cheap shots and they're complete. What was this? They've won something like the last 8 of 10 before tonight? I don't like anything Wisky and this hard fought win was really special. The Joes were great in the second half.

Reactions: Eternal Return
saadi1-2x.jpg

We shot 33% from the field overall and 15% from three and WON. Riddle me that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT