ADVERTISEMENT

Yes....I'm a masochist..........

Daisy Mae

All-Conference
Dec 25, 2015
It has suddenly occurred to me that I am enjoying watching Iowa and how bad they are. At times, we have 3 players on the floor at the same time (Kreiner, Garza and MacAfferty) who are the most uncoordinated Big 10 athletes I have ever seen in my life. They get beat on the dribble drive where the Nebraska player takes 4 steps and 2 dribbles before they have even moved one of their feet at all ?
They all look like they have a motor skill disease of some type when they attempt a shot and flail their arms while falling to the floor and the ball hits the bottom of the rim.
Seriously, it is comical and if we are going to get humiliated on tv, I by God am going to find the entertainment value in it somehow, someway.
Nice job Iowa..........you really suck

It has suddenly occurred to me that I am enjoying watching Iowa and how bad they are. At times, we have 3 players on the floor at the same time (Kreiner, Garza and MacAfferty) who are the most uncoordinated Big 10 athletes I have ever seen in my life. They get beat on the dribble drive where the Nebraska player takes 4 steps and 2 dribbles before they have even moved one of their feet at all ?
They all look like they have a motor skill disease of some type when they attempt a shot and flail their arms while falling to the floor and the ball hits the bottom of the rim.
Seriously, it is comical and if we are going to get humiliated on tv, I by God am going to find the entertainment value in it somehow, someway.

I feel more like a Necrophiliac.

CAUSE WE ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Jonnymungo

How Fran figures out who will be on the court at the end of game is dumfounding.

Reactions: Rustys Dad
GlumAptLamprey-size_restricted.gif

You enjoy watching Iowa and how bad they are. No words.

You suck as a poster. You also thought somehow Connor must be bad at baseball based on how he plays basketball, which makes no sense.

If you think those guys are the most uncoordinated Big Ten players you have seen then you literally have never watched other Big Ten basketball.

You suck as a poster. You also thought somehow Connor must be bad at baseball based on how he plays basketball, which makes no sense.

If you think those guys are the most uncoordinated Big Ten players you have seen then you literally have never watched other Big Ten basketball.
Bitter Iowa fans also tend to greatly overexaggerate......

It seems simple to me. The players that you think are the strongest to start the game, should be the players that are the strongest to end the game. Barring someone fouling out or someone that has been on a hot streak shooting the ball. Moss seems to NEVER be in the game at the end but yet hes good enough to start. Its odd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT