ADVERTISEMENT

You guys were worried about Prohm?

Fieldhouseman

HR All-State
Oct 14, 2018
I am laughing my ass off now saying I told you so.

A lot of you were creaming over Prohm begging him to go to Louisville , wishing we had him blah blah blah

I told you he is a joke, done nothing
and we would be lucky if he stayed at Purdue.

Well he will now be 6-7 this year losing 2 of last 3 Big Ten Games and
3 of last 4 with embarrassing blowout loss to Auburn.

He also lost his first 3 games ...

So last year 7-6 this year 6-7
Wow he is 13-13... what a joke.

Who cares if he beat us a few times and upset Ohio State ... if you look at the overall body of work he is barely keeping his head above water .

A lot of you were creaming over Prohm begging him to go to Louisville , wishing we had him blah blah blah

Who cares if he beat us a few times and upset Ohio State ... if you look at the overall body of work he is barely keeping his head above water .

Not sure what Prohm has to do with Purdue, football, or both.

It's hard to rate the level of stupidity in this post as it comes at you from so many different angles.

Can this get moved to the worst poster of the year nominees thread on the off topic board?

OP wins the day drinking award of the day.
images

His Purdue team definitely lacked overall depth and vs an SEC it showed.

Heck, Purdue really only had success vs Big 10 opponents this year as the they really didnt look good vs anyone outside of the conference.

I have a theory that the OP is a Clone fan masquerading as one of our own, and he’s upping the stupidity more and more until the rest of you catch on.

Reactions: HeathForrester
Steve Prohm probably couldn't win six games coaching football at Purdue right now. Now Jeff Brohm probably could win six games coaching basketball at ISU, Purdue, or Louisville if given a full season and the current rosters and schedules to try. I'm not educated enough to know how they'd do coaching wrestling.

This might be my favorite I have ever read on the internet. I was trying to figure out how Prohm was going to have wins taken away since he already had more wins than the OP predicted.

Then I figured it out after a few posts. It’s so good. This poster is drunk and high and what he wrote made perfect sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT