ADVERTISEMENT

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS

I gotta tell you my friend, I hop over there on occasion just to see if there’s anything new, and truth be told when I saw your posts and your ranting I was surprised that you hadn’t already been banned for life. We bitch about ding-dongs who come on HR and do that shit and then you turn around and do the very shit you bitch about. You’re better than that, right?!?
OH BOY!!! where do I start!?!?!?

1) NEVER was on there POS board yet TWOOOOO) had a whole thread dedicated to me!!! 3) went over there when WILDTURK told me there was something like 100,000 posts with my name in it!!!!!! 4) started my own thread and took it the way the bandwagon fans wanted it to go.

5) IF I could prove my opinions, I would be a rich man. I already spoke about the lil turkey BS match, How about the FACT that babblin should NOT have even been in the finals!?!?!? Wanna talk about a BS CALL!!!!

6) it is CALLED an opinion, from what I have seen, going back to BrownStain, then the AppleKid, ButterDean, brooks, BoKnowsShEEEETTT, the salad kid............ALL had the look of users, NONE had even one meaningful workout video!!!!

Reactions: T8KUDWN
Bo Nickal, widely referred to as “noodle arms”, looked like a PED user to you? Seriously?
High level athletes in a sport like wrestling are often very strong lb per lb. Mitch Messenbrink is 5’7” and extremely lean. I was that height at his age and lean after I made weight.

It was easy to put on thirty good lbs by just eating. Thinking a young , lean, active athlete needs to use roidzzz to put on decent weight is just dumb.

Reactions: vhsalum
Bo Nickal, widely referred to as “noodle arms”, looked like a PED user to you? Seriously?
POST PICS. from HS to Freshman year to SR. then lets talk. ALSO, there are many different PEDs out there.

RECOVERY<<<<<<< THIS is a HUGE one!!!

The funny thing about it is, I believe many MANY high level athletes are using them, and with the $$$$$$ they can make, I do NOT blame them!!!!

Had the SAME argument about baseball players in the late 80s early 90s. Was VERY clear to me that many were using drugs. McGuire was the POSTER BOY at the time. I was still young and learning but I did the math!!!

How many days could a baseball player actually have to train. 162 game season, pre season, post season.......
I brought several of his rookie cards because I was that confident he would break the HR record. I also brought a gold set of Him, Griffy, and Sosa.

the "baseball" people told me, just as many do here. "you are crazy" PEDs can't make you hit a baseball blah blah BLAH!!!! had to wait, but was PROVEN 100% CORRECT!!!!

You don't seem to be getting the pity you think you deserve.
uh dude, that is you all WEAK wannabe sorry ass, COWARDS!!!! You wouldn't say a word on you board when you knew how wrong people were. You ALL criticised SPENCER LEE for example. Even when you know he is from PA and an ALL-TIME GREAT!!!

There is example after example yet maybe it is the reason the world is like what it is today?

IRONBIRD gets banned from their board so they come here to argue with him.
I OWN them, control them, tell them what to do and they don't even know it!!!! Some have pondered if SIR IRON gets paid to bring traffic to these boards????? Hmmmmm, wouldn't that be something!!!! LMAO

OH, getting TWOOOO my beddy-bye time!!! Have to catch up on my Beauty sleep ya know.

NO MORE POSTING till tomorrow PEACE OUT HAWK NATION!!!!

Reactions: grapplefann
I OWN them, control them, tell them what to do and they don't even know it!!!! Some have pondered if SIR IRON gets paid to bring traffic to these boards????? Hmmmmm, wouldn't that be something!!!! LMAO
An amazing display, I-bird. Too bad you couldn't have left it all over on BWI. I think they deserve your commentary way more than we do. ;)

I would very much appreciate it if you Hawk fans do NOT consider banning Ironbird. He’s one of my favorite characters on these message boards. There’s a 73 page thread on the PSU board dedicated to his ranting and raving that is now locked out. It’s a lot better for my mental health than reading all the BS we’re being fed by the corporate media.

A-well-a don't you know about the bird?
Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ….

OH, getting TWOOOO my beddy-bye time!!! Have to catch up on my Beauty sleep ya know.

NO MORE POSTING till tomorrow PEACE OUT HAWK NATION!!!!
Hey Sir Dumb Ass when you wake up in the morning tell me who you are going to vote for President and why.

I would very much appreciate it if you Hawk fans do NOT consider banning Ironbird. He’s one of my favorite characters on these message boards. There’s a 73 page thread on the PSU board dedicated to his ranting and raving that is now locked out. It’s a lot better for my mental health than reading all the BS we’re being fed by the corporate media.

You need him so much more than we do. Please know that if I could make him a permanent fixture on the PSU board, I would.

You need him so much more than we do. Please know that if I could make him a permanent fixture on the PSU board, I would.
If you make a sizable donation to our super double top secret slush fund, I think there are some people who could arrange for your request to happen. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: IRONBIRD
OH BOY!!! where do I start!?!?!?

1) NEVER was on there POS board yet TWOOOOO) had a whole thread dedicated to me!!! 3) went over there when WILDTURK told me there was something like 100,000 posts with my name in it!!!!!! 4) started my own thread and took it the way the bandwagon fans wanted it to go.

5) IF I could prove my opinions, I would be a rich man. I already spoke about the lil turkey BS match, How about the FACT that babblin should NOT have even been in the finals!?!?!? Wanna talk about a BS CALL!!!!

6) it is CALLED an opinion, from what I have seen, going back to BrownStain, then the AppleKid, ButterDean, brooks, BoKnowsShEEEETTT, the salad kid............ALL had the look of users, NONE had even one meaningful workout video!!!!
You don’t seem to have a problem starting. It’s the, ah, stopping part that seems to trip you up.a bit.

An amazing display, I-bird. Too bad you couldn't have left it all over on BWI. I think they deserve your commentary way more than we do. ;)
YES, TY

TY you are a good man!
Hey Sir Dumb Ass when you wake up in the morning tell me who you are going to vote for President and why.
uh really?!?!?!? Well I will not tell you but I will send you a Double Secret code M A G A BABY!!!!
Yeah….no.
WRONG!

AND I believe I gave you ALL strict rules about posting??? You are all banned unless you can prove by FACT that I did not and or wanna bet!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: backdrft76
Is this thread still about steroids or is it about Ironbird only now? If it’s still about roids put me down for legalizing them for athletes to use. Who doesn’t want to watch overly aggressive super athletes throwing each other around? Highest viewership numbers in MLB had to have been in the early 00’s when two roided out machines were having a home run competition all season long 🤣

YES, TY

TY you are a good man!

uh really?!?!?!? Well I will not tell you but I will send you a Double Secret code M A G A BABY!!!!

WRONG!

AND I believe I gave you ALL strict rules about posting??? You are all banned unless you can prove by FACT that I did not and or wanna bet!!!!
You're a gem. I look forward to your return to HVI after your 2nd timeout. Just make sure you behave yourself when you do because at the current rate your next suspension will be 4 months in length. I know you're a smarter man than the one you play on tv. So be sure to play it smart, start a new clean thread, stay out of trouble, and keep entertaining us. But most importantly, Don't cross the line, ya dummy!

Is this thread still about steroids or is it about Ironbird only now? If it’s still about roids put me down for legalizing them for athletes to use. Who doesn’t want to watch overly aggressive super athletes throwing each other around? Highest viewership numbers in MLB had to have been in the early 00’s when two roided out machines were having a home run competition all season long 🤣
Sooner or later, doesn't every opinion thread become about I-bird? If you want an I-bird-free thread, try the PSU board. Rumor has it that he wore out his welcome over there for a while.

You are all banned unless you can prove by FACT that I did not and or wanna bet!!!!
You only bet for fun (not $), right?

You: "Oh never mind, apparently PD3 stepped in to take care of it!!!"​
(later clarified as)​
"PD3 stepped in with a comment aimed at StarFish backing JB."​

Me: "You want to make a wager on PD3 vs Carter?"​

You: "I would take PD3 for fun!"​

Sure reads like you didn't want to back up your mouth with any money. Betting for money (not fun) is the reasonable interpretation of the ban justification.

Last edited:
The newest "bet" was on BabblinBrooks. I believe we will ALL see what happens IF he even wrestles at the Olympics!?!?!?

Yea we know

I am NOT sure you have done any real high level wrestling or lifting in your life? When wrestlers cut BIG weight, it mostly will have a negative impact on performance. This is especially true with NCAA weigh in rules. F*** st wrestlers do NOT appear to be large weight cutters.

One look at pictures, videos, tells the story.

AGAIN my opinion, never said it was a fact. In a FREE country, you can voice your opinion. MY opinion is just way better then most as you already know!!!

YEA, well I guess everyone missed the part where I had to prove it OR BET!!!!

So I guess every POS troll who comes over here talking SHEEET, better PROVE it or BET!!!

ANYONE for example calling out our coaches, wrestlers, even our new wrestling room etc..... BETTER back it with FACT or they better LAY A BET!!!!

IF you ALL do not see a problem with those A-HOLES saying what I was banned for????? Then I guess WE have a MUCH BIGGER problem in this country then I even imagined!!!!

IF you say that lil turd Davis LOST that match where he was clearly put on his back. AND if you say the POS REF was either PAID OFF and/or a MORON!!!!! Then you better have FACT!!!! Well I have FACT, I watched it live, I watched the RPLAY!!!!

YET........ the lil turd got the victory and the great Kralure made a STUPID comment about it INSTEAD of manning upm and saying "the ref got it wrong!!!!

NCAA wrestling is GOING BACKWARD!!! The ratings are way down. "THINGS" are happening that are WRECKING the sport and most do not even know it or are smart enough to care!!!

READ what they have said over there about SPENCER LEE, TnT, IOWA etc..... Then tell me about a level playing field!!!!

Why do you post in the same manner that Trump does on Truth Social? Constant victimhood and self aggrandizing. Go appeal to the Supreme Court that you need complete and unconditional immunity.

It's hilarious that you post here crying that the PSU board unfairly banned you. You seem to forget that you were voted the dumbest poster on this board by fellow Iowa fans. You won't get the sympathy you're looking for here.

Maybe try to quit behaving like a BIRDBRAIN?

You have been banned for the following reason: Accuses PSU wrestlers of PED's but refuses to back accusations up with facts or a bet.. Your ban will be lifted on Jun 30, 2024 at 12:00 AM.

^^^^^^ This is the actual message from the POS F*** st board!!!!! Please remember it is MY thread, and MY opinion!

PLEASE NOTE: "refuses to back it up with facts(we will get to that) OR A BET" !!!!!!! YES I am serious!!!!! Plus I did offer their wannabe bandwagon fans SEVERAL BETS!!!!

FACTS, they have moved up more then a handful of wrestlers and they are now saying StarFish will go to 197!?!??!? CassarSalad put on 40+ pounds according to HIM!!!!! He now fights at 205 or something!?!?!?!? HMMMMMMMM

Please see a photo of BabblinBrooks from only a few years back!!!!

A bunch of thin skin, soft, yellow bellied COWARDS is what THEY ARE!!!
Once again, you are just proving you have no idea what the word "facts" means. LOL.

uh dude, that is you all WEAK wannabe sorry ass, COWARDS!!!! You wouldn't say a word on you board when you knew how wrong people were. You ALL criticised SPENCER LEE for example. Even when you know he is from PA and an ALL-TIME GREAT!!!
Everyone is supporting Spencer as our rep at 57kg. However, you are looking for bets against Brooks in the Olympics. You tell me who the real American wrestling fans are. You're a troll. An un-American troll at that.

Well this is the RIDICULOUS part of it that everyone seems to be missing!?!?!?!? I did not make this up. The site administrator or whomever wrote that. I wonder if I can sue? Imagine the great Krailures face when the judge rules all his wrestlers have to take a drug test!!!!

LMAO, the KYJelly kid even said he drinks a BANG before ever match!!! The caffeine alone would have him FAIL NCAA PED RULES!!! Guess I WIN again!!!!
How can one place a bet on something if it can’t be proven????

Reactions: IRONBIRD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT