ADVERTISEMENT

You know what I miss about being a kid?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Not feeling like both of my knees and/or hips were gonna blow out of their sockets at any given moment.

I was thinking about something. We used to wear dress shoes at grade school and literally run and sprint all over the place during recess like we were wearing sneakers. I imagine trying to run around in those kinds of shoes today at 50. Holy hell.

Besides banging OPs mom, what do you miss about your youth that you took for granted?

Maybe not so much a "kid" but maybe as a pre-teen or teen when you caught a glimpse of real bewbs......whether that be an old playboy, fuzzy softcore on skinamax or whatever.......was like the most amazing thing.....

Nowadays, don't get me wrong, I still love the bewbs, but just doesn't have the same effect when you see The No Pic's on the regular just in every day scenarios of married life.....

Pickup baseball games where 30 kids would show up to play. Tackle football games with no pads and to a lesser extent Hill Dill. Double features at the theater. Sneaking into the drive-in to watch R rated movies. Sneaking out of the house at 2 a.m. and running the town with a bunch of other kids.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Maybe not so much a "kid" but maybe as a pre-teen or teen when you caught a glimpse of real bewbs......whether that be an old playboy, fuzzy softcore on skinamax or whatever.......was like the most amazing thing.....

Nowadays, don't get me wrong, I still love the bewbs, but just doesn't have the same effect when you see The No Pic's on the regular just in every day scenarios of married life.....
Low T. See a doctor.

Not feeling like both of my knees and/or hips were gonna blow out of their sockets at any given moment.

I was thinking about something. We used to wear dress shoes at grade school and literally run and sprint all over the place during recess like we were wearing sneakers. I imagine trying to run around in those kinds of shoes today at 50. Holy hell.

Besides banging OPs mom, what do you miss about your youth that you took for granted?
That may have something to do with your knee and socket bit

gonna need a pic of the no pic's boobs to fully understand what you're talking about.

That may have something to do with your knee and socket bit
10 years ago when I got my knee scoped the surgeon showed me the images and said, "You see these spider web looking things? Well, that's what an 80 year old man with severe arthritis looks like. And I can only assume it's through your entire skeleton. I'll see you in 10 years for the other one."

So I got that going for me.

Always enough kids around to get a baseball, football or basketball game going. My small town of 150 also had almost nightly softball games up at the local ball field. Loved going up to watch games and hit the concession stand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT