ADVERTISEMENT

You remember this?

Was in high school when Tanya Warren was at Des Moines Lincoln. When I watched her play, I always thought it was criminal that someone with that much talent and ball-handling skills was only allowed 2 dribbles.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Rules.

f7ce59ee-6536-405d-9f8b-00d646c46377-30_Cornets_year_2_promo_shoot.jpg

Another strange rule in 6 v 6. The defender could not touch the ball while it was in the offensive players hands. If you did, it was a foul.

Girls on offense would just hold the ball in front of them with the defender right on them. It was weird to watch.

Another strange rule in 6 v 6. The defender could not touch the ball while it was in the offensive players hands. If you did, it was a foul.

Girls on offense would just hold the ball in front of them with the defender right on them. It was weird to watch.
I think the defender could touch the ball if the offensive player was in the lane.

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
Iowa girl's HS basketball, 6 players a team, 3 on offense 3 defense.
The offense stayed on it's half of the court, the defense on it's
The defense would dribble the ball to half court, pass it to the offense and then stand, waiting to once again defend.
Only 2 dribbles allowed.
Remember Jordan Klepper GIF by Paramount Network

You forgot Fonda Dicks!
I worked for ACT for quite awhile. Had a financial aid request from a girl named Chastity Beaver. I swear it's the truth. We saw thousands of apps and saved the good names for fun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT