ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Twedt

SoFla-Hawkeye

HR Heisman
Nov 12, 2001
In state kid and ISUcks commit has reopened his recruitment. Rivals now has him as a Hawkeye.

He committed to Iowa State a year ago.

Ended up going to Iowa's camp in June and earned an offer at LB. Took a couple other visits to Iowa and the Iowa State staff basically cut ties with him. Now will reopen everything, but the Hawkeyes are looking pretty good right now.

He committed to Iowa State a year ago.

Ended up going to Iowa's camp in June and earned an offer at LB. Took a couple other visits to Iowa and the Iowa State staff basically cut ties with him. Now will reopen everything, but the Hawkeyes are looking pretty good right now.
Do you have any idea why ISU cut ties? Some speculation on Cyclone boards, but you can't believe what you read on the internet. Usually.

Do you have any idea why ISU cut ties? Some speculation on Cyclone boards, but you can't believe what you read on the internet. Usually.

Come on LC, the internet is where everyone goes for the truth. You should know better.

You're tripping bud. The LBs are really solid!

I mean, I heard that is why mcdonald left....he couldn't compete with all the studs there ;)

Was that lber play solid Saturday in your view? Imo it was not very good at all.

I can't say I know for sure, but my read was because of the multiple Iowa visits basically. Similar to what Iowa has done, at times, when their commits decide to visit elsewhere.

and when he did, all I kept hearing was how stacked we are at lb ;)

Is crowded the same as "stacked?" We've got a lot of LBs, several of whom, including the starter at MLB, are injured. Using a guy who transferred down to a midmajor school as an example doesn't really help make whatever point you're trying to make.

Is crowded the same as "stacked?" We've got a lot of LBs, several of whom, including the starter at MLB, are injured. Using a guy who transferred down to a midmajor school as an example doesn't really help make whatever point you're trying to make.
not the same imo.
if it is "crowded" and this is the best we've got....ouch! You'd think we'd have a little better depth if it is that "crowded".

Reactions: ClarindaA's
we need linebackers..did you watch the d this season..yikes
You mean the D that was in the top 5 or 6 in the nation in a bunch of categories including scoring? Yea they must really suck. We are also missing our starting MLB, so that may make some difference.....

There's about 10 schools in the country that could replace a 5th year, 2nd year starter and MLB and not miss a beat.

Iowa is not one of those schools, and likely never will be.

Isn't it because they knew he was gone already and very likely to Iowa?

That's usually the way it works.

Isn't it because they knew he was gone already and very likely to Iowa?

That's usually the way it works.

Basically I think that's it but you won't hear that from a clone fan. Or their media lackey at the register.

There's about 10 schools in the country that could replace a 5th year, 2nd year starter and MLB and not miss a beat.

Iowa is not one of those schools, and likely never will be.
Dude that is such an arbitrary number you threw out there.

Will you stop making excuses as to why Iowa is this or why Iowa isn't that.. there's always an excuse. It's F***ing annoying!

Find a way to Win - Teams all over the country are doing it!

Dude that is such an arbitrary number you threw out there.

Will you stop making excuses as to why Iowa is this or why Iowa isn't that.. there's always an excuse. It's F***ing annoying!

Find a way to Win - Teams all over the country are doing it!
If you dont like reality, don't accept it. Otherwise go **** yourself.

It's easy for fans to piss and moan and say how they'd do it. The further you get from the field, the easier it seems to you. But it's NEVER that simple.

If you dont like reality, don't accept it. Otherwise go **** yourself.

It's easy for fans to piss and moan and say how they'd do it. The further you get from the field, the easier it seems to you. But it's NEVER that simple.

I love the “no excuses” types. They don’t like reality - “it’s an excuse!” Wannabe hardasses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT