ADVERTISEMENT

Zeke Moisey broken arm

Hawknado

HR All-State
Jan 30, 2015
Did you guys hear what happened? Found a video of it. Kinda brutal tho, you've been warned. Sorry if posted already

It appears that his bone is hanging out around the Elbow area. Dame, fill bad for the kid.

Any injuries similar to this in nature take me back to Randy Lewis (dislocation but still). Would he have been our 1st 3 timer? Don't recall where he, Davis, Ed Banach fell in that timeframe. And I'm probably completely forgetting someone too.

mrw-i-eat-a-cookie-that-has-raisins-instead-of-chocolate-chips-73809.gif

OUCH!! That looks like a break to me. I hate seeing any competitor go down to injury, especially knowing how hard they have worked to get to this point in the season.

I was right there when it happened. It seemed like a dislocated elbow to me, and it appeared as though it wasn't the first time it had happened. Popped back into place pretty effortlessly. To be honest I think there's still a chance he wrestles at NCAA's unless WVU announces that it was in fact broken.

Reactions: HIWILLE
I was right there when it happened. It seemed like a dislocated elbow to me, and it appeared as though it wasn't the first time it had happened. Popped back into place pretty effortlessly. To be honest I think there's still a chance he wrestles at NCAA's unless WVU announces that it was in fact broken.
Kinda makes Randy Lewis seem like a real sissy. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT