ADVERTISEMENT

Zero Doubt We Lose To Nebraska

Who will be the least bad? nebby's D or Iowa's O? It's a really tough call. Have the bugeaters faced an offense with as immobile a qb yet as Stanley? An o-line with as many blocking mistakes? A virtually non existent wr group?
I have no idea what to expect.
Weather forecast looks good for me Friday, so I'm more likely to do something else rather than watch this anyway. No use wasting limited sunshine this time of year watching bad football.

Reactions: Eternal Return
I have no doubt Nebraska is going to beat Iowa next week. Tanner Lee will have all day to throw and besides Josh Jackson I have zero faith we can cover their WR's, especially in the slot. I thought 13-10 initially, but after today I think Nebraska wins comfortably next week.

Nebraska - 27
Iowa - 10

Iowa is a below average team at this point with a couple of upset wins along the way. I don't see them beating Nebraska either. The tank is empty. Big Red 31 Hawks 13.

Maybe, just maybe, Phil Parker will figure out when they throw 6 straight passes to the same WR--two for TD's--that perhaps you need to put your best cover guy on said WR SOONER!!!!!!

I really hope we can beat them in Lincoln like we did two years ago. Still remember that day watching that game two years ago as some of the last hours I spent with my mom when I visited her for Thanksgiving then to celebrate Thanksgiving and her birthday (tomorrow), and got note two days after I left that she'd passed away. So Hawks, to honor my mom's memory from then, and my last times with her, please win this game! It was sad that a week or so later we faced MSU in the championship game, and having memories of both my Dad and mom being gone and remembering not only her as an Iowan, but my dad and her as part of the Michigan State Spartan family where he and she worked and I lived during high school years. I had a hard time celebrating an undefeated season brought to an end then on any level for that game. Please help us celebrate this year a win over the Huskers.

Reactions: hwk23
The fact is no one knows which team is going to show up! If we can't show up for our own senior day at Kinnck, I have serious doubts we show up in Lincoln on their senior day. 13-10 ???? Think I will sit in a duck boat and enjoy my afternoon that way.

Not a better way to spending a November day than smashing greenheads out of my layout boat. The only time I miss my big duck boat is when there is a big boat up wind of me....when they start cooking the smell.....There is no cooking out of a 12 foot pumpkinseed.

Yep I picture walking in the factory on Monday with me or my Hawk buddies saying "well you sucked less then we did Friday." :)

I may tune into the Texas State vs. Troy game instead.. Will likely be a real burner compared to the Kirk Machine.

I have no doubt Nebraska is going to beat Iowa next week. Tanner Lee will have all day to throw and besides Josh Jackson I have zero faith we can cover their WR's, especially in the slot. I thought 13-10 initially, but after today I think Nebraska wins comfortably next week.

Nebraska - 27
Iowa - 10

Please stop, you said OSU will blow us out and you are wrong more than you are correct with your silly predictions.

Nebraska - 27
Iowa - 10

As usual, right on the money champ.

Oh, I wouldn't doubt we win. And then Kirk will have righted the ship.

One lame duck coach with 1 game to play, one lame duck coach with 9 more years to go. Who is less motivated lol.

Not difficult to call this one really.

Iowa had little to play for but Nebby was done before it started.

Winning games like this is classic Kirk. Once he zapps all the life and momentum out of tbe OSU win then he "rights the ship," gets his extra money and all the true believers are revitalized.

I am pissed we didn't keep their score under 12. I loved all the clock references after beating them 40-10 last year. Go Hawks

Nebraska - 27
Iowa - 10
Are you happy, sad, or embarrassed?:rolleyes:

Nebraska - 27
Iowa - 10
You have really poor judgement, please don't drink and drive!

Reactions: naturalmwa
That's why they play the game. When complaining about this season remember, Hawks hung 111 on Brutus and the Bug Eaters.

Nebraska - 27
Iowa - 10

LOLOLOLOLOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT