ADVERTISEMENT

ZERO wr catches

In fairness to our wide receivers, they'd have to be 8 feet tall to catch some of those passes yesterday.

How does the offensive staff have jobs at this point. Just pure insanity
our Wr room is not geat when all are there, but Nico R did not play and K Brown was gone so not alot left.
some at the game saw Nico going into the locker room a few times....sick maybe?

Well, we know it’s obviously not any kind of schematic problem. Certainly not a QB issue either.
If it was one of these things then you’d think that changes would be made.

The only plausible answer is that our receivers all lack talent/just don’t want it badly enough.

How tough is it to call a swing pass to wr on the line or bubble screen. Get the ball in their hands see what they can do with it. In todays college football like another running play. We’ve actually done swing pass with good success this year why it’s mind boggling our inept OC didn’t try that at all especially 1st half when qb struggling to complete a pass. Give him an easy one to build up his confidence. But I guess that’s asking for too much with our OC.

All is basically a WR at this point. The play for a TD was well executed

Kudos to any WR recruits who sign with us. Unless they have some sick blocking fetish I have no idea why a WR would want to play here.
We get Wide Receiver’s that don’t care much.

Copeland, earlier this week, said he tells his group not to expect targets or catches. I’m sure they are told the same thing when they’re being recruited.

No wonder they suck..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT