ADVERTISEMENT

‘Direct Bribery’: Republican Congressman Confirms FBI Document Refers To ‘Big Guy’

Pete Malloy

HR All-American
Oct 14, 2022
Trendy Waterbury Neighborhood - Des Moines
Republican Texas Rep. Pat Fallon on Wednesday confirmed reports that an FBI document refers to Joe Biden, calling him the “Big Guy.”

“The most explosive claim is that the Burisma CEO, and he has no reason to make this up, says that he paid Hunter Biden $5 million and that he paid Joe Biden $5 million directly to make things go away and to ease and grease the skids when he comes into the American market but also to get the prosecutor fired. That’s damning, that’s impeachable,” Fallon told WMAL host and Daily Caller editorial director Vince Coglianese.

The document, known as an FD-1023, details an FBI interview with a source. Members of the House Oversight and Government Accountability Committee were able to view it under threat of subpoena and contempt of Congress charges for Bureau director Christopher Wray.

Coglianese followed up, asking Fallon whether or not the document refers to the “Big Guy,” in reference to Washington Times and Washington Examiner reports. Fallon confirmed them, adding that the document was heavily redacted so he had to make some inferences about its allegations.

Republican Texas Rep. Pat Fallon on Wednesday confirmed reports that an FBI document refers to Joe Biden, calling him the “Big Guy.”
“The most explosive claim is that the Burisma CEO, and he has no reason to make this up, says that he paid Hunter Biden $5 million and that he paid Joe Biden $5 million directly to make things go away and to ease and grease the skids when he comes into the American market but also to get the prosecutor fired. That’s damning, that’s impeachable,” Fallon told WMAL host and Daily Caller editorial director Vince Coglianese.

“I do think it’s a direct bribery, particularly after reading four times. I wanted to retain as much as I could because the FBI would not let us take notes or take pictures of the document itself. This isn’t quite a smoking gun yet, but I’m smelling the gun powder if you know what I mean. First of all, the FD-1023 was produced by, by the FBI’s own description, ‘a highly credible source that has been reliable for years.’ He’s been working with them for over a decade and they’ve paid him hundreds of thousands of dollars and all the information he’s given them has checked out,” Fallon added.

Individuals associated with Hunter Biden’s international dealings have asserted that business communications mentioning a “Big Guy” referred to Joe Biden. James Gilliar, involved in Hunter Biden’s Chinese energy deal, asked business associate Tony Bobulinski whether or not “10% would be “held by H for the big guy.” Bobulinski later said that Hunter referred to Joe Biden as the “Big Guy” or “my chairman.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/direct-bribery-republican-congressman-confirms-fbi-document-refers-to-big-guy/ar-AA1cAZDd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=24b15dd8718443e7a3a4d7ba26c4e882&ei=22

How much did Jared get from the Saudis? $2,000,000,000 I think was the number.
In a thread with Pedo Pete, I had to remember which Jared we were talking about.

1d45624bf6a8f5b1ebae9124cf28559a.png

Great news, they have the statement, get the confirmation numbers of the wire transfers, get an indictment, and throw him in jail when prosecuted.

All of these announcements by everyone who has seen the FD-1023 reminds me of that damn Gaetz thread and all the imminent declarations of his arrest.

So it sounds like republicans have already effectively combed through financial records and couldn't find any improper payments to Biden but now off of a rumor mill they think they can string up Biden on a 3 year old claim that was never pursued under a republican administration?? Sounds like credible info.

as an american, i’m not sure whether to feel insulted or feel good that the amount in question is so trivial. the most powerful man on earth agrees to get bought off for 5M? that’s ridiculous. chances are somaluan warlords ask for and get more.

Reactions: fsu1jreed

The document, known as an FD-1023, details an FBI interview with a source. Members of the House Oversight and Government Accountability Committee were able to view it under threat of subpoena and contempt of Congress charges for Bureau director Christopher Wray.

Coglianese followed up, asking Fallon whether or not the document refers to the “Big Guy,” in reference to Washington Times and Washington Examiner reports. Fallon confirmed them, adding that the document was heavily redacted so he had to make some inferences about its allegations.

“I do think it’s a direct bribery, particularly after reading four times. I wanted to retain as much as I could because the FBI would not let us take notes or take pictures of the document itself. This isn’t quite a smoking gun yet, but I’m smelling the gun powder if you know what I mean. First of all, the FD-1023 was produced by, by the FBI’s own description, ‘a highly credible source that has been reliable for years.’ He’s been working with them for over a decade and they’ve paid him hundreds of thousands of dollars and all the information he’s given them has checked out,” Fallon added.

Individuals associated with Hunter Biden’s international dealings have asserted that business communications mentioning a “Big Guy” referred to Joe Biden. James Gilliar, involved in Hunter Biden’s Chinese energy deal, asked business associate Tony Bobulinski whether or not “10% would be “held by H for the big guy.” Bobulinski later said that Hunter referred to Joe Biden as the “Big Guy” or “my chairman.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/direct-bribery-republican-congressman-confirms-fbi-document-refers-to-big-guy/ar-AA1cAZDd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=24b15dd8718443e7a3a4d7ba26c4e882&ei=22
OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Does Chris Wray know this?
You better make sure Chris Wray knows this!!!!

Central Park 5! Whitewater! Obama's Birth Certificate! Benghazi! Buttery Emails! Comet Pizza! Black Helicopters! Soros! AIRBHG! Grooming Kids! Agenda 21! Invasion at the Border! Gun Seizures! Tunnels under Walmart! Litterboxes in Schools!

One of the above is true.......
I know which one is true and you better not have just f*cked our football season…!😡

Where are all these anonymous sources? If they are confident of what they know and are true patriots, why aren't they lining up to testify under oath?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT