ADVERTISEMENT

‘Kamala Crash’: Trump Blames Harris For Stock Market Downturn

RicoSuave102954

HB All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa

Topline​

Former President Donald Trump linked the global stock market decline to Vice President Kamala Harris’ candidacy in a series of Truth Social posts, branding the selloff as the “Kamala Crash,” continuing his pattern of taking credit for positive shifts in the market and blaming the Biden-Harris administration for signs of economic downturns.

Key Facts​

Trump predicted a “GREAT DEPRESSION OF 2024, NOT TO MENTION THE PROBABILITY OF WORLD WAR III” if Harris is elected, calling the Biden-Harris administration “VERY STUPID PEOPLE,” and telling his audience “REMEMBER, TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!”
Trump called Monday’s global market downturn—sparked by a worse-than-expected July jobs report that fueled recession fears—the “Kamala Crash” in several Truth Social posts Monday, seemingly attributing her candidacy and the Biden-Harris administration to the decline.

“Of course there is a massive market downturn. Kamala is even worse than Crooked Joe,” Trump wrote.
Trump on Sunday declared “STOCK MARKETS CRASHING. I TOLD YOU SO!!! KAMALA DOESN’T HAVE A CLUE. BIDEN IS SOUND ASLEEP”—stocks also had a major downturn Friday, immediately after the jobs report was released.

Tangent​

Trump often takes credit for positive inflections in the stock market, even years after he left office, and blames his political opponents for negative trends. When stock indexes hit record highs in January, Trump attributed the gains to his polling performance, writing on Truth Social: “THIS IS THE TRUMP STOCK MARKET BECAUSE MY POLLS AGAINST BIDEN ARE SO GOOD THAT INVESTORS ARE PROJECTING THAT I WILL WIN, AND THAT WILL DRIVE THE MARKET UP.”

Topline​

Former President Donald Trump linked the global stock market decline to Vice President Kamala Harris’ candidacy in a series of Truth Social posts, branding the selloff as the “Kamala Crash,” continuing his pattern of taking credit for positive shifts in the market and blaming the Biden-Harris administration for signs of economic downturns.

Key Facts​

Trump predicted a “GREAT DEPRESSION OF 2024, NOT TO MENTION THE PROBABILITY OF WORLD WAR III” if Harris is elected, calling the Biden-Harris administration “VERY STUPID PEOPLE,” and telling his audience “REMEMBER, TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!”
Trump called Monday’s global market downturn—sparked by a worse-than-expected July jobs report that fueled recession fears—the “Kamala Crash” in several Truth Social posts Monday, seemingly attributing her candidacy and the Biden-Harris administration to the decline.

“Of course there is a massive market downturn. Kamala is even worse than Crooked Joe,” Trump wrote.
Trump on Sunday declared “STOCK MARKETS CRASHING. I TOLD YOU SO!!! KAMALA DOESN’T HAVE A CLUE. BIDEN IS SOUND ASLEEP”—stocks also had a major downturn Friday, immediately after the jobs report was released.

Tangent​

Trump often takes credit for positive inflections in the stock market, even years after he left office, and blames his political opponents for negative trends. When stock indexes hit record highs in January, Trump attributed the gains to his polling performance, writing on Truth Social: “THIS IS THE TRUMP STOCK MARKET BECAUSE MY POLLS AGAINST BIDEN ARE SO GOOD THAT INVESTORS ARE PROJECTING THAT I WILL WIN, AND THAT WILL DRIVE THE MARKET UP.”

Chicken Little called and wants you to quit yelling that the sky is falling (i.e. everything bad is the Democrats fault)

chicken GIF

Trump predicted the stock market would crater when Biden took over. Dow is up 42% under Biden, even after today. And he’s created 14 million jobs, Trump lost 2 million. I’d be scared too Donald.

Reactions: DFSNOLE

Topline​

Key Facts​

Tangent​

Is this something new, the market has dropped? I have money in the market, and haven't lost a dime. In fact, I am way up over any year trump was president. If you lost in the market today, then you were stupid enough to be in it when you knew you would be needing to make a withdrawal today.

Last edited:
Is this something new, the market has dropped? I have money in the market, and haven't lost a dime. In fact, I am way up over any year trump was president. If you lost in the market today, then you were stupid enough to be in it when you knew you would be needing to make a with drawl today.
Since you're so way up, buy a dictionary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT