ADVERTISEMENT

“By 2022, All Anti-Vaxxers Will Have Died”

I do recall seeing signs in Glacier National Park that all of the glaciers there would be gone by 2020. Those signs have since been removed.
That's almost certainly your bad memory at work.

If there were such signs, they probably said that without action to restrain global warming, the glaciers of the park could be gone as soon as 2020.

This is not a gotcha game.

If there were such signs, they probably said that without action to restrain global warming, the glaciers of the park could be gone as soon as 2020.

Glacier-National-Park-Removes-Signs-2020.jpg

Reactions: mstp1992
Kind of like the polar ice caps will be all melted by 2000.

I don't recall the OP positing a reputable journal. But the inventor of the internet, Al Gore, said the polar ice cap stuff.

Provide some proof like an article where Al Gore said that. The only things I have see were things he said in 2007 or later. So how could he have said that prior to 2000? Did you just say that thinking no one would check?

You're the one talking about hoaxes. The OP gave a date on which someone thought antivaxxers would be dead. I gave everyone another date in which someone said the polar ice caps would be gone (which still hasn't happened 21 years later).
Idiot.

Reactions: mstp1992

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT