ADVERTISEMENT

“Our Country Cannot Continue To Accept This Level Of Failure” Senator Shelley Moore Capito Unleashes Critique of Bidenomics.

428599867_898053745446865_9101157808076193646_n.jpg

In a recent address on the Senate floor, Senator Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV) aimed at what she perceives as the Biden Administration’s failures, starting with the escalating crisis at the southern border.

Capito highlighted the staggering statistic of 6.7 million illegal encounters since President Biden assumed office, equating it to adding another state to the nation—a state larger than her home state of West Virginia.

Economic Struggles and Soaring Prices​

Senator Capito didn’t limit her critique to the border, extending it to the economic landscape shaped by Bidenomics.

She argued that the relentless pursuit of economic policies has led to skyrocketing prices, leaving American families grappling with the challenge of putting food on the table.

Capito pointed out a 177% rise in cumulative overall prices since January 2021, with food prices increasing by 20%, energy prices by 32%, and rent prices by 19%. According to her, the Bidenomics approach translates to Americans spending more and getting less.

National Security Concerns​

Turning her attention to national security, Capito accused President Biden of owning a foreign policy record marred by botched withdrawals, displays of weakness, and regrettable decision-making.

She specifically pointed to the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021, asserting that it damaged trust with allies, projected weakness globally, and emboldened adversaries.

The Senator also criticized Biden’s handling of Iran, highlighting what she sees as disastrous decisions, including delisting the Houthis as an FTO and engaging in fruitless nuclear negotiations.

Biden’s America on the Brink of Collapse​

Senator Capito’s comprehensive critique covered a range of issues, from border security to economic challenges and national security concerns.

As she called for a reversal of course, she emphasized the need for solutions that address border policies, support small businesses, unleash American energy, and strengthen the country’s standing in the world.

The senator urged a departure from what she considers a level of failure that has become “normal” under the current administration.

Rico, you seem like a smart man. Can you, in your own words, tell me what "Bidenomics" means?

I'm not asking you what a poll says. I'm asking you what you think "Bidenomics" means. The goal is to get you to engage in a real discussion, but the only thing you want to do is troll.
Good luck having a real discussion with someone who is an irrational idiot.

Reactions: redghost1974
All the polls pointing to a Biden defeat in November say otherwise.
Are you putting all your hopes in polls? A lot can and will happen between now and November. Trump is showing no signs of expanding his base, and at best he is turning off women voters. It will be a close election but you seem pretty confident a guy who could be a convicted felon by then will win.

This poll says Biden holds a slight lead, so I guess he will win in November. Sorry your polls are wrong:

Are you putting all your hopes in polls? A lot can and will happen between now and November. Trump is showing no signs of expanding his base, and at best he is turning off women voters. It will be a close election but you seem pretty confident a guy who could be a convicted felon by then will win.

This poll says Biden holds a slight lead, so I guess he will win in November. Sorry your polls are wrong:

Odds are pretty good Biden wanders off and gets lost at least once before the election.

Diapers Joe is going down.

Odds are pretty good Biden wanders off and gets lost at least once before the election.

Diapers Joe is going down.

How did that work out for you in 2020? Slow Joes handlers kept him in the basement eating pudding snacks (when he wasn't masterminding his criminal empire with Hunter). He still beat your guy by a landslide (by your guys own definition).

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
How did that work out for you in 2020? Slow Joes handlers kept him in the basement eating pudding snacks (when he wasn't masterminding his criminal empire with Hunter). He still beat your guy by a landslide (by your guys own definition).
Here's how it's gonna work for us in 2024, Diapers Joe is gonna have to run on his record.

Even hiding in the basement won't help him this time.

Also, I can't wait until muttering Joe "has to" face DJT in a live debate.

Here's how it's gonna work for us in 2024, Diapers Joe is gonna have to run on his record.

Even hiding in the basement won't help him this time.

Also, I can't wait until muttering Joe "has to" face DJT in a live debate.
At least Joe has gotten a few things done? Inflation is coming down, unemployment is down. Stock market at record highs. He got a bipartisan infrastructure package done (the one the GOP voted against but took credit for to their constituents), COVID relief package. Appointed number of federal judges appointed and got us out of Afghanistan (I know you'll say this was a disaster, but it was setup by your guy). America is leading the G7 countries as far as GDP while others are struggling with economic problems.

What did Trump do in his first 2 years when he had control of Congress. What record can he run on? What got passed? Did he repeal Obamacare? Did he build the wall with money from Mexico? Did he "Lock her up" when his DOJ investigated? What campaign promises did he keep? Only thing he did was permanent tax cuts for wall street and temporary tax cuts for main street and get impeached twice.

I await your insulting, deflecting, non-answer response.

Reactions: Joes Place
At least Joe has gotten a few things done? Inflation is coming down, unemployment is down. Stock market at record highs. He got a bipartisan infrastructure package done (the one the GOP voted against but took credit for to their constituents), COVID relief package. Appointed number of federal judges appointed and got us out of Afghanistan (I know you'll say this was a disaster, but it was setup by your guy). America is leading the G7 countries as far as GDP while others are struggling with economic problems.

What did Trump do in his first 2 years when he had control of Congress. What record can he run on? What got passed? Did he repeal Obamacare? Did he build the wall with money from Mexico? Did he "Lock her up" when his DOJ investigated? What campaign promises did he keep? Only thing he did was permanent tax cuts for wall street and temporary tax cuts for main street and get impeached twice.

I await your insulting, deflecting, non-answer response.
Stock Market is at record highs at some point whoever is in office. BTW middle class Americans the ones who can't afford food or gas don't watch the stock market, they watch their savings dwindle under Biden.

The Infrastructure package? Can you name what it's done so far to improve your life?

COVID relief? Really?

All Presidents appoint judges, Trump was much better at it than any modern day President

Obamacare is a joke and you know it, once of the worst pieces of legislation in history, do you recall "pass it then read what's in it".

Afghanistan? OMG it was the worst turn tail and run in history. Biden pulled out in the middle of the night leaving "billions" that's with a B of weapons left behind for our enemies to use and sell to others who seek to cause us harm. If we had given Ukraine 50% of what Biden left in Afghanistan Ukraine's military would be in Moscow by now and the war ended.

There is a reason Americans are happy to see the end of the Biden regime in November.

Stock Market is at record highs at some point whoever is in office. BTW middle class Americans the ones who can't afford food or gas don't watch the stock market, they watch their savings dwindle under Biden.

The Infrastructure package? Can you name what it's done so far to improve your life?

COVID relief? Really?

All Presidents appoint judges, Trump was much better at it than any modern day President

Obamacare is a joke and you know it, once of the worst pieces of legislation in history, do you recall "pass it then read what's in it".

Afghanistan? OMG it was the worst turn tail and run in history. Biden pulled out in the middle of the night leaving "billions" that's with a B of weapons left behind for our enemies to use and sell to others who seek to cause us harm. If we had given Ukraine 50% of what Biden left in Afghanistan Ukraine's military would be in Moscow by now and the war ended.

There is a reason Americans are happy to see the end of the Biden regime in November.

Ok, now tell me what Trump has done. Not what Trump will tell you he has done, but what Trump really, factually did for America to make it better.

COVID relief? Really?

Good thing for the middle class their wages have grown - https://home.treasury.gov/news/featured-stories/the-purchasing-power-of-american-households To bad Trump gave them tax cuts that will expire after 2024, so their tax bills will go up.

Infrastructure - It is making my state better

In Iowa, $4 billion in funding has been announced, with over 257 specific infrastructure projects identified for funding, according to the White House.

Of that amount, approximately $3 billion has been announced for upgrades to roads, bridges, public transit, ports, and airports. Another $236 million has been announced for clean water and water infrastructure.

Additionally, the state has received $415.3 million to connect residents to reliable high-speed internet. As of Oct. 2023, more than 115,000 Iowa households are already saving on their monthly internet bill due to the law’s Affordable Connectivity Program, which lowers the cost of low-income customers’ monthly bills.

Over $24 million has been awarded to Clay County from the Department of Transportation to replace several bridges in poor condition across nine rural Iowa counties. The US Army Corps of Engineers will also invest $829 million into the Upper Mississippi River System to strengthen US supply chains and help Illinois farmers get crops to market.

Obamacare - Your answer doesn't address Obamacare, and if it was so bad why didn't a GOP controlled White House and Congress not replace it with something better? Should have been easy. Your opinion on it doesn't fix it, but thats all the right has done, bash it, but not come up with something better.

So waiting for you to tell me what Trump is going to run on again.

Good thing for the middle class their wages have grown - https://home.treasury.gov/news/featured-stories/the-purchasing-power-of-american-households To bad Trump gave them tax cuts that will expire after 2024, so their tax bills will go up.

Infrastructure - It is making my state better

In Iowa, $4 billion in funding has been announced, with over 257 specific infrastructure projects identified for funding, according to the White House.

Of that amount, approximately $3 billion has been announced for upgrades to roads, bridges, public transit, ports, and airports. Another $236 million has been announced for clean water and water infrastructure.

Additionally, the state has received $415.3 million to connect residents to reliable high-speed internet. As of Oct. 2023, more than 115,000 Iowa households are already saving on their monthly internet bill due to the law’s Affordable Connectivity Program, which lowers the cost of low-income customers’ monthly bills.

Over $24 million has been awarded to Clay County from the Department of Transportation to replace several bridges in poor condition across nine rural Iowa counties. The US Army Corps of Engineers will also invest $829 million into the Upper Mississippi River System to strengthen US supply chains and help Illinois farmers get crops to market.

Obamacare - Your answer doesn't address Obamacare, and if it was so bad why didn't a GOP controlled White House and Congress not replace it with something better? Should have been easy. Your opinion on it doesn't fix it, but thats all the right has done, bash it, but not come up with something better.

So waiting for you to tell me what Trump is going to run on again.
Farmers which Iowa has many received 28 Billion with a B during the Trump years.

Iowa gets federal money for bridges and roads every year no matter who is in office.

There really isn't anything called Obamacare - it's called the Affordable Care Act and exists because it was declared a tax by the Supreme Court. It is and always will be a terrible piece of legislation.

The Average American sees Diaper Joe as a blithering senile old man who gets lost walking off stage in the event he doesn't fall off the stage.

November can't come soon enough for most of America.

I can show you where it has benefitted your state.

Here's Iowa:

Go look up any other state to see how their residents are benefitting. Literally WHY GOP Senators and Representatives are lining up to take credit for a bill they nearly all voted against.

I can show you where it has benefitted your state.

Here's Iowa:

Go look up any other state to see how their residents are benefitting. Literally WHY GOP Senators and Representatives are lining up to take credit for a bill they nearly all voted against.

"what benefit did i get from building roads and bridges?" is legit one of the dumbest attempts i've seen on here

infrastructure takes years and years to go through the process...doesn't mean we don't need it

Just put down the liberals guide to talking points (paperback edition) and take your bookmark off the "whataboutisms" chapter.
Uh huh. So you deflect because you can't answer the easy question about what Trump is going to run on. That's fair, because he doesn't have much to tout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT