ADVERTISEMENT

“Tartarian Empire”

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
I would have bet it's the latest in the Star Wars saga. I would have lost but it is a film and sounds just as fictional. Titled Old World Order, it promotes the so-called “Tartarian Empire” conspiracy theory, which posits that buildings such as the Chicago Federal Building and the U.S. Capitol were built by a race of technologically-advanced giants who were wiped out in a great “mud flood.”

Just another subset of Trump voters.

Reactions: Torg
season 7 back to the past GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

My (no pics) wife is Facebook friends with a woman who’s a complete nutjob. I saw a post on her feed claiming that the Tartarians figured out a way to distribute free electricity to all of their citizens, so the energy companies destroyed them and eliminated all traces of their existence in order to protect their profits.

There are people among us who believe shit like this.

My (no pics) wife is Facebook friends with a woman who’s a complete nutjob. I saw a post on her feed claiming that the Tartarians figured out a way to distribute free electricity to all of their citizens, so the energy companies destroyed them and eliminated all traces of their existence in order to protect their profits.

That's a pretty creative conspiracy theory.

Never heard of Stew Peters or the Tartarians. Thanks GIAHORT.

I just saw last month's electrical bill. Got any more information on what I have to give up for that sweet n free Tartarian electricity?

Hadn't heard of this particular conspiracy, and was really curious where this thread was going to go from the title..

...an asian person trying to pronounce "totalitarian"?
...something involving Genghis Khan?
...a Red Lobster bankruptcy story?

I did not have this one on my bingo card.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT