ADVERTISEMENT

“Tough” Texans in Stetsons

“But we know that police across America prefer to kill innocent people – a lot of Black people – who are unarmed. They break down doors all the time, without warning or a warrant and start firing. During the day. At night. It doesn’t matter. Bullets and battering rams first. Questions – if any – later.

They shoot Black people in their homes. They shoot Black people in their bedrooms. They shoot Black people in their cars. They shoot Black people on the street. They shoot Black people in the back.

And they often get away with it because most of the police officers doing the chasing, shooting and killing are white.

This time, the cops didn’t break down the door until it was too late. They didn’t want to get shot. They chose to let 19 kids and two teachers get shot.”

“But we know that police across America prefer to kill innocent people – a lot of Black people – who are unarmed. They break down doors all the time, without warning or a warrant and start firing. During the day. At night. It doesn’t matter. Bullets and battering rams first. Questions – if any – later.

They shoot Black people in their homes. They shoot Black people in their bedrooms. They shoot Black people in their cars. They shoot Black people on the street. They shoot Black people in the back.

And they often get away with it because most of the police officers doing the chasing, shooting and killing are white.

This time, the cops didn’t break down the door until it was too late. They didn’t want to get shot. They chose to let 19 kids and two teachers get shot.”
I just want to confirm.
Is it acceptable now to take the actions of individuals and apply them uniformly to a class of people?
It's prejudice by definition, I just wanted to know if expressing prejudice is acceptable now.

I just want to confirm.
Is it acceptable now to take the actions of individuals and apply them uniformly to a class of people?
It's prejudice by definition, I just wanted to know if expressing prejudice is acceptable now.

He’s a childish idiot. Do not engage

Reactions: NCHawk5
This thread is not what I was hoping for when I clicked on it.

0a1a0e9f334884e761e2f66e1783334b--cowgirl-hats-cowgirl-chic.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT