ADVERTISEMENT

“Trump is deranged, an idiot, and good for the Kremlin” according to Russians

200.gif

Trump is certainly deranged and an idiot. I'm not sure why he's good for the Kremlin though. They had 4 years to leverage Trump being in the White House, but never really took advantage of that militarily. Just like Hillary, Nancy, and the left on this board, I think the world was afraid Trump might actually do something crazy, and didn't test him much.

Unfortunately, the votes of people who lack functioning brains are just as valuable as the votes of people who have functioning brains. Trump is currently ahead in the general election polls, in case you hadn’t noticed.
Oh, I noticed.

Americans love fat, dumb criminals.

Trump is certainly deranged and an idiot. I'm not sure why he's good for the Kremlin though. They had 4 years to leverage Trump being in the White House, but never really took advantage of that militarily. Just like Hillary, Nancy, and the left on this board, I think the world was afraid Trump might actually do something crazy, and didn't test him much.

If Trump wins, he’ll “end the war in Ukraine in one day” by selling-out Ukraine and forcing them to accept territorial annexation and forcing Eastern Europe to accept Russian hegemony.

By the time Trump’s second term ends (who am I kidding—he’ll never willingly leaves office), Putin will be the dictator of a newly-reconstituted USSR-in all but name. The US will have lost most of its credibility, forcing most countries to shift their foreign policy to accommodate Russia and China because they have come to the conclusion that they can’t rely on the US as an ally.

Trump already said he would end the war by cutting off aide to Ukraine. Putin’s wet dream.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT