ADVERTISEMENT

⛳⛳⛳2023 MASTERS THREAD⛳⛳⛳

Great week to play a "missed cut" parlay with the weather like it is.

Rahm, Morikawa and Finau all to miss the cut pays 270-1

Reactions: hexumhawk
Agreed on the missed cuts. It will be wet, cold and windy for a good portion of the tournament. Do some research and find out who the "mudders" are out there.

Agreed on the missed cuts. It will be wet, cold and windy for a good portion of the tournament. Do some research and find out who the "mudders" are out there.
Zach Johnson won in some shitty weather. Might even out the field a bit. I'll have to play my Bernhard Langer to make the cut donation as usual.

My bets!

Jason Day to win +3200

Schauffele top 10 +210
Matsuyama top 10 +340
Hatton top 10 +420

Placed the Day bet weeks ago, not sure if I still like it.

Reactions: seminoleed
My bets!

Jason Day to win +3200

Schauffele top 10 +210
Matsuyama top 10 +340
Hatton top 10 +420

Placed the Day bet weeks ago, not sure if I still like it.

Day is +2200 now, so at least you got some value there!

My bets so far on DK...

Scottie to win, boosted to +1000
Tiger to win +6500 (small wager, just for fun)
Tiger top 20, boosted to +252
3 ball parlay: Burns, Young, Rose +2000
3 ball parlay: Mitchell, Scottie, Hideki +2050

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
I took Speith, Homa, Cam Smith, and Harmon as a long shot for out rights. I root for Rahm.

when I don't bet scheffler he usually wins. when I bet IM he struggles

My favorite weekend of the year.

Well I hope you wake up tomorrow with slight muscle soreness in your legs!!!

(And that it goes away quickly cuz that’s just mean to wish it on someone for more than a few minutes)

Well I ended up with a migraine tonight if that makes you feel better.

• Sad
Well I ended up with a migraine tonight if that makes you feel better.
No. Not at all. The opposite, actually. Migraines are terrible, and I feel badly for anyone that gets them.

I’m just a little (A LOT) jealous of people that get to go to the Masters! A picture popped up on my social media of three college friends/classmates, who are all golf course superintendents in Arizona/Nevada, attending the tournament together. “Class A” superintendents can attend any day for free. I’m proud of them for sticking in the industry (most people don’t) and reaping one of the biggest perks of being a member of that professional association!

I hope the migraine is short-lived, but the experience enjoyable!

Reactions: nelly02 and Wendy79
Zach Johnson that baby loves the slop. Loves it eats it up. Eats the slop, born to slop, his father was a mudder. His mother was a mudder.
1db9ba02-e300-42c4-8ae0-4c12e949db6e_text.gif

Reactions: Hawkman98
Well I hope you wake up tomorrow with slight muscle soreness in your legs!!!

(And that it goes away quickly cuz that’s just mean to wish it on someone for more than a few minutes)
All of my action! I splurged a bit.

Corey Conners Top 20 +130
NO Hole in One +173
Danny Willet Best England golfer +630
Hovland TOP European +844
Adrian Meronk Top 5 +3900
Kurt Kitayama lowest American +6500
Day Top 20 -120
Day Top 10 +250
Willett over Woodland first round -120
Henley over Gooch first round -105
Rahm to miss Cut +536
Woods to miss cut +160 (on accident)

Last edited:
I like this following groups feature. I like seeing every shot.

Hard to see how Woods makes it to Saturday. Rahm sure recovered nicely - dude is a machine.
I thought I picked a group follow on Paramount+, but its jumping all over. Probably user error, but you make me wanna go try and fix my mistake.

Watching on Masters.com
4 window layout.
Featured group
Holes 4,5,6
Amen Corner
Holes 15& 16

Matsuyama is striking the ball just beautifully, if he can get some putts to fall, that would be nice. A guy I know bet I’m in him to finish top 10 +340

With the forecast for the next few days, seems today was the day to make your move. Might be tough to make up ground this weekend.

Complete horseshit. Knocked almost 20% of my entries out. This will piss of the fantasy community - the inability to swap out before the tee time.
I have two incredible lineups going with a glaring weak spin on each. Homa on one and Woods on the other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT