ADVERTISEMENT

100% serious, it’s time to just get this civil war going

BlIIlken2

HR All-American
Nov 23, 2021
The fact we have ****ers still defending trump after what’s been presented…there is no going back. Their brains are so broken and we need to right the populace. Yes I said it. If you’re maga still you’re ****ing stupid.

Last edited:
In. But only if we all dress up as knights
ready-lets-do-this.gif

The fact we have ****tards still defending trump after what’s been presented…there is no going back. Their brains are so broken and we need to right the populace. Yes I said it. If you’re maga still you’re ****ing stupid.
You are asking for a civil war where people die. And you are calling people stupid

Just how ****ing evil are you?

The fact we have ****tards still defending trump after what’s been presented…there is no going back. Their brains are so broken and we need to right the populace. Yes I said it. If you’re maga still you’re ****ing stupid.
You could have still made your point without using a form a the R-Word. Be better.

Unfortunately I do thing there might be violence again sometime in the next year to two over this. It will likely be short lived and very bloody for the right wing militia types.

The GOP needs a hard reset.

You? Skeptical? I'd say it started, but we didn't know it, when Reagan cut the corporate tax rate by 60%, absolutely bending the middle class over from that day forward.
Whoa. Hold on here.

One, Ronald Reagan was the best modern day president we’ve had. Second, how do you think the 1990s were so successful economically? Who is it that creates jobs in this country? Right, corporations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT