ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

History says, people who claim to know things, don’t know shit.

you don’t get around shot callers, if you’re known to run your mouth.

What was the old school Warchant rumor the guy started after he talked to someone at a gas station? I am willing to tell people I saw Bob Stoops at a Gas ‘N’ Go.

History says, people who claim to know things, don’t know shit.

you don’t get around shot callers, if you’re known to run your mouth.

You’re assuming there are only shotcallers and not just secretaries who draw up travel plans, paralegals who “help” draft the agreements, agent runners and others who don’t know. And you’d be wrong.

To some extent I think the reason the sportsrags/bloggers/podcasters have been getting sporadic info is because they’re usually friends with these lower end connections. Who DO have info but not necessarily the whole picture.

That’s why the national media said nothing was going on (because they just asked Stoops who denied it flatly) and the local “media” is getting it half right because they’re getting in for from lower end connections they know and trust and getting the usual sham answers from the higher ups. My source is squarely in the middle. Not a decider OR a grunt with info, but someone who the deciders must talk to in order to make anything happen. Which is why everything he’s told me so far about Jimbo, Taggart and Bob has been spot on.

And no, I did reach out to confirm about the Sunday announcement but it was almost 11 ET by the time I saw there was that rumbling so I don’t know yet if that’s true. I’m sure I’ll find out tomorrow.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I want Bob Stoops to be HBC only so that people like Finebaum and, to a lesser extent, people like Herbstreit, to eat crow. (and by crow, I mean shit)

Should be sometime Sun through the Gator game. My source does not have the announcement date. Others who are high level boosters but not definitively in the know says that it will be Sun as DSF says. I did see on Twitter that Goldmom is being sited as a source of these booster “rumors” so let’s hope she’s right! Goldmom is now twitter famous apparently.

Some site I have never heard called USA Herald says Bob will be hired for 5 years, 35 million also with increased staffing. We will see if it happens.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Should be sometime Sun through the Gator game. My source does not have the announcement date. Others who are high level boosters but not definitively in the know says that it will be Sun as DSF says. I did see on Twitter that Goldmom is being sited as a source of these booster “rumors” so let’s hope she’s right! Goldmom is now twitter famous apparently.
It looks like they screenshotted her post on warchant. And I would say she is a reliable source. Thanks @goldmom !

YIKES!!
I don't even have one of them there Twitter things...my source is going to flip out.

YIKES!!
I don't even have one of them there Twitter things...my source is going to flip out.
You gotta know you can't trust warchant posters not to screen shot your posts and put them out there for everyone to see. And you may want to change your avatar so it doesn't have a real pic of you so you can remain somewhat anonymous when they do those things. Only the select few you choose to meet should know who you are anyway. LOL! Thanks for the info though. That is great news to me as it is the only one I have confidence in to win quickly!

I am guessing they want to wait to announce until Sunday or after the game Saturday at least so as not to steal the spotlight from Seniors on Senior day and Odell for the final home game.

Nope. I'm not the ultimate insider and you guys know that! Sort of freaks me out.
tenor.gif

I’d trust her over the mullet wrap any day.
Oh I trust her as I have met her and we even went to the same high school! Not at the same time mind you, but the same nonetheless and she is good friends with my best friend's MIL!

Plus the last time she dropped news on warchant like this she was spot on!

Warchant just confirmed the TD article and said he was no longer a candidate, but did hedge a bit that there might be a slight chance, but doubtful.

I am hearing from my sources it will be Steve Spurrier. Deal should be finalized shortly.

Reactions: naturalmwa
I just saw this and haven't read anything. It will be very good news if Bob Stoops is out. He is a good coach and would consistently have us at 10-11 wins but the price tag would be enormous. A younger, hungrier, coach like the guy at Iowa State could deliver 10-11 wins for a lot less money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT