ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

He's not going to sign as a starter. Hopefully, he'll go the Ryan Tannehill route back to a starting position.
If Pittsburgh wanted him, he’d be dumb not to go. Ben is at the end of his career and is injury prone. Another great spot would be NOLA, but I think they are set.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Makes a lot of sense for the Saints. Brees starts this season, but at his age is certainly about done. Winston is the backup, and it gives the Saints coaching staff a year to work with him and evaluate him as a possible replacement when Brees retires. If he doesn’t look good in practice, they simply let him go after the season.

NBCSports showing the 1993 FSU ND game.

TN has been flashing up all the offers FSU is making lately, feels like a lot of offers being extended to prep for the next football era.

I don't see how this post helps get to a Natty at all! Take your Debbie Downer action somewhere else!

but agree, charges look bad.

I now apply the Drumpf scale to my outrage ie was it worse than what the president of the United States has done if so I’m furious.

So let’s apply the Drumpf scale to Telvin.

Telvin: Allegedly he had consensual sex with a 17yo which is legal in 39 states (Only 11 states including Florida, Arizona, California, Delaware, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin have 18 as the age of consent. Iowa for example is 16) plus D.C. and Puerto Rico.

Drumpf: Allegedly raped a 13yo sex slave on one of his many trips to Epstein’s pedo island. Plus he admitted to Howard Stern he spied on naked underage contestants on his Miss Teen USA pageants. “Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the Miss Teen USA pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed. ““You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

So nope, I’m not outraged. Applying the Drumpf scale before I bother getting outraged has really kept me pretty cool and unconcerned with life now. Practically nothing bothers me anymore.

Just another reason to love this staff. Imagine what they'll be able to accomplish when they can actually have them on campus.

Very impressive!

I keep hearing the idea being floated that rather than playing a normal season with conference foes halfway across the country, we might see some type of regional play where FSU plays Auburn and Alabama plus Georgia along with usual foes Georgia Tech, Miami, Clemson, and Florida. Maybe mixing in USF and UCF as well. Frankly I would be absolutely up for that! And if we’re being totally honest, I would love for that to be the actual schedule in perpetuity. Who cares about the midatlantic teams in the ACC?

If I have to....

96127961_111280167245128_2597333480291434496_o.jpg

Thanks for the link. There must be a little dust in the room just now, ‘cause I had a hard time seeing clearly during that interview.
Strong. Steady. Supportive. Consistent. Caring. Outrageous. Outstanding. Funny. Firm. Demanding. Decent. Respectful. Relevant.
The back story is that he was a helluva player in a time of limited opportunity. He could jump out of the gym and played all out, all the time. Given the chance that later Tar Heel kids such as David Thompson and Michael Jordan had, “Hamp” may very well have become a household name as a player...
I started counting and realized that if, yep a BIG if, FSU had run the table for an NCAA title, the numbers for the ACC would have reached an eye popping number of eight teams with a trophy in the case. Granted Maryland moved on and the ‘Cuse and Cards won before joining, but wow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT