ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

It’s Jenna time.

Florida State soccer continues to make noise on the world stage as former midfielder Jenna Nighswonger has scored her first goal with the United States women's national team (USWNT).

In the United State's first game of the Gold Cup on Tuesday against the Dominican Republic, in the 86th minute up 3-0, Nighswonger was awarded a PK and did not miss. The U.S. won 5-0.

Q7psXrm.png

I bit the bullet and bought season tickets for baseball (may soon be priced out of football) and I’m so glad I did. The weather has been perfect. Now to work on softball and hope they play at different times.
Are you an Animal, or what?!
That is such a great environment for college sports.
Enjoy!

I bit the bullet and bought season tickets for baseball (may soon be priced out of football) and I’m so glad I did. The weather has been perfect. Now to work on softball and hope they play at different times.
We talked about buying season tickets but didn't think we'd be able make enough games to make it worth it. I know enough of the Animals that I can usually sit with them when we go.

We talked about buying season tickets but didn't think we'd be able make enough games to make it worth it. I know enough of the Animals that I can usually sit with them when we go.
When you come to Tallahassee, let me know. First beverage is on me.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Softball games in Eugene, Or this weekend have been canceled due to weather.
We have tickets but I'm happy it's canceled.
Was afraid that wife and I would be on 20/20 as one of those dumb people stranded in a blizzard for 30 hours.
She is not happy, so I'll only be happy here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT