ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/s...m-probation-recruiting-violations/5365996002/

Please enjoy the Pepsi...
“According to the agreement, the head coach failed to promote an atmosphere of compliance because of his personal involvement in the recruiting violation,” stated a release by the NCAA. “The agreement also said the head coach failed to monitor his staff when he did not ensure the program was staying within the allowable number of countable athletically related activity hours.”

The university ended its recruitment of the prospect.

The violations will result in the following penalties:

• One year of probation
  • A fine of $5,000
  • A reduction in football official visits by 17 days during the 2019-2020 academic year
  • An off-campus recruiting ban for the entire football coaching staff on November 2019, which reduced the permissible evaluation days for the 2019-2020 academic year by 19.
  • A seven-day off-campus recruiting ban for the football coaching staff for the 2020 spring off-campus recruiting period and a 10-day off-campus recruiting ban for the football coaching staff for the 2020 fall off-campus recruiting period.
  • A ban on recruiting any prospect from the prospect’s school until the end of the 2022 school year.
  • A six-month show-cause order for the head coach and the assistant who violated recruiting rules. The show-cause reduces the amount of telephone communication and off-campus visits that can be taken by either coach

Love it. Sure does look like ATMU will have a hard time getting a title in his first contract based on this. And they backed up the Brinks truck with 1 purpose. To date, they are better off than FSU's status, but nowhere near what they are paying for. Now I wonder if they give him a second contract.
His current contract is ten years so we won't know for quite a while.

Wonder if there is any language to get them out for violations like this. It certainly gives him an excuse to not win for a few years

Reactions: DFSNOLE
48k9xb.jpg

Just because I always take pleasure in laughing at all things uf...

It is still stunning that a QB, with that many years of throwing, couldn't throw a spiral 99.9% of the time. I still think that he was an exception. His physical ability and hype lured a number of the scouts into the hype and most of us saw through it..... I'd like to hear the post conversations on why they made the draft pick.

Not sure what he did but this might be addition by subtraction.

It’s too bad, I thought he showed flashes of promise. At one point I would have even said he looked better than Cam (but not Dalvin, Dunn, and our truly greats). But he’s never been “right” the whole time which makes me automatically assume it’s a drug addiction problem.

Not sure what he did but this might be addition by subtraction.

Thank God we got Corbin to transfer. Been watching him since HS (he's from Melbourne) and was disappointed he flipped with Jimbo to A&M. That juco transfer we got looks to be a stud also (former Mr. Football Alabama). Sucks about Lambo, but at least we have some studs to fill in.

Thank God we got Corbin to transfer. Been watching him since HS (he's from Melbourne) and was disappointed he flipped with Jimbo to A&M. That juco transfer we got looks to be a stud also (former Mr. Football Alabama). Sucks about Lambo, but at least we have some studs to fill in.

It's all moot until the OLine get solid. Looks like FSU lost one to UF but then picked up another 2? I no twitter so just going off tomahawk nation. I am all about FSU picking up every Poly kid then can.

https://www.tomahawknation.com/flor...ing-report-seminoles-fsu-tackle-florida-state

Reactions: FSUTribe76
So our 11 game schedule looks impossibly hard for our new head coach.

In my personal take on order of difficulty

1. Clemson
2. at Notre Dame
3. at Miami
4. Florida
5. UNC
6. Pitt
7. Virginia
8. at Louisville
9. at NC State
10. at Duke
11. Georgia Tech

Does this mean we play either WV at the beginning of the year OR UF at the end?

I’m sure the plus one nonconference was added solely so FSU, Clemson, Louisville, Clemson and Georgia Tech can play their annual SEC rivalries plus Notre Dame either keeping tradition playing Navy or possibly their USC game. West Virginia and Boise State are either postponed or cancelled.

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
I’m sure the plus one nonconference was added solely so FSU, Clemson, Louisville, Clemson and Georgia Tech can play their annual SEC rivalries plus Notre Dame either keeping tradition playing Navy or possibly their USC game. West Virginia and Boise State are either postponed or cancelled.
How does that impact our contract with the Chic Fil A Kickoff game? Last I read, it was still on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT