Indiana at Rutgers
Oklahoma state at Kansas
Bowling Green at Georgia Tech
Louisiana Lafayette at Alabama
Central Michigan at Michigan State
West Virginia at Texas Tech
Syracuse at Clemson

I think I’ll flip between Syracuse at Clemson and West Virginia at Texas Tech

Not much to choose from, that's for sure. With five BIG teams on byes and more night games, the 11:00 slot is getting pretty weak. But yah, watch Army, a team that could have/should have upset Oklahoma last week, losing a heartbreaker in OT. And I believe Army ran 83 plays in that game while mighty OU ran 38... Yes, sir. Go, Army!

Syracuse intrigues me. They are 4-0 and @ Clemson. Clemson has just the freshman after Kelly Bryant quit, yes he quit. So is Syracuse the real deal? They win this on the road, they will be 5-0 and almost certainly Top 15-20.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Do both teams have to be bad for it to be a crappy game? What is it called if only one team is bad?

Michigan state throws the interception when they are within the 10 yard line. CMU still up 3-0.

Syracuse burning timeouts with 11 seconds left to make Clemson run plays with the new QB. I actually like it. You can't take the timeouts with you. Of course Daniels and Griese are outraged.

Temple just got a defensive holding call on a Boston College run play. I have never seen that before

I've flipped between WVU/TT and OSU/KU and it makes my eyes hurt. The defense played in that conference is pathetic. Valley would hang 40 on these teams.

Reactions: JStandefer
Clemsen losing to Syracuse. Clemsen named a Freshman QB their starter, so their QB announced he was transferring and didn't suit today. Their Freshman QB was injured in the game, so they're playing a QB that has only thrown 8 passes in a game.

Clemsen losing to Syracuse. Clemsen named a Freshman QB their starter, so their QB announced he was transferring and didn't suit today. Their Freshman QB was injured in the game, so they're playing a QB that has only thrown 8 passes in a game.
This is the game I have settled into

Temple just got a defensive holding call on a Boston College run play. I have never seen that before

Didn't see the play but it is a real thing. If they judge the d player grabbed an O lineman to impede his ability to get to his assignment, they can flag it. And yes, it is pretty rare.

Reactions: JStandefer
Syracuse going on 4th and 1 up 3. They did the Tebow jump pass for a huge gain and got called for illegal man down field. Ouch.

One of the hazards of the RPO. The LT obviously thought it was a run. But a great call and execution. I love that jump pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT