ADVERTISEMENT

11 Hezbollah dead. 4,000 injured. HITF?

Another component I thought thought of as I get a moment to relax.

Think about how many other bombs/ect you would have to fire to seriously **** up 1200 exact people.

Scary shit that this thing in my hands could Hillary me right now.

Malware per se didn't cause it. Mossad bought a bunch of pagers, planted explosives and flooded the pager market in Lebanon. The pagers were then detonated by an electronic signal. It wasn't 4d chess of blowing up lithium ion batteries. Source: ABC news
Yeah, someone linked to story on that in this or one of the other threads.
My first thought was explosives, because you usually read about the batteries burning, but there are also stories of phone and vape explosions.

Witnesses saying they got hot first also made it seem like a battery issue. There would be no warning with an explosive.

Rigging a batch with explosives and some kind of command activated detonation is in several ways more amazing a feat of spycraft, etc.

And really, I'd prefer to think all the devices and vehicles with lithium batteries aren't just waiting to be hacked into bombs.

Reactions: ericram and GOHOX69
I imagine many pagers were in their front pockets. I wonder how many caulks and sacks were blown to bits.
There’s gonna be a lot of frustrated virgins in Heaven.

“I can’t believe we got assigned to a guy with no dick!”

I stand by my position. Would you be happy if the United States did this and killed children? What if someone else did something like this to us? "well terrorist American shouldn't have opened that Asprin bottle".

I don't know. Feels pretty gross to me.
Little terrorist kids grow up to be big terrorist adults unless something happens in between now and then.

Yall don't realize this is a long play. Now Israel will follow the hospital records and identify the agents associated with these terror cells. This was just the beginning. They now will have a map of who is involved. Big brain play. All originated from intercepting a si gle pager purchase order too. Intelligence is king.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Yall don't realize this is a long play. Now Israel will follow the hospital records and identify the agents associated with these terror cells. This was just the beginning. They now will have a map of who is involved. Big brain play. All originated from intercepting a si gle pager purchase order too. Intelligence is king.
You brilliant scruffy. Havaaadd iq fo sho.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT