ADVERTISEMENT

12th best team in the big ten?

This is an overreaction. This is probably the best offense we will see all year besides Ohio state. And honestly aside from Ohio state idk how good the rest of the big ten is. Psu barely beat bowling Green... Michigan got their doors blown off. Maybe usc is good? I will be shocked if we don't win 8... but the problem is this was the year we needed to make some noise and losing this game ends that and it just proves its time for kf to go

This is an overreaction. This is probably the best offense we will see all year besides Ohio state. And honestly aside from Ohio state idk how good the rest of the big ten is. Psu barely beat bowling Green... Michigan got their doors blown off. Maybe usc is good? I will be shocked if we don't win 8... but the problem is this was the year we needed to make some noise and losing this game ends that and it just proves its time for kf to go
Guarantee all their offenses are better. I only see possibly 4 more wins on the schedule. Iowa St isn’t that good, just better than us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT