ADVERTISEMENT

13,000 dissidents murdered by Assad regime.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
And the Left is more worried about 1 child that didn't get medical care in the US.
I worry about a lot of things. Do you have a thought about how Syria ends? Can Assad be in charge?

And that doesn't count the hundreds of thousands of civilians killed by barrel bombs and the Syrian army and its Russian buddies.

A new Amnesty International report has leaked out detailing systematic torture and execution of dissidents of the Assad regime in Syria. Besides those hung, the full report states thousands more have died as a result of disease and deprivation while imprisoned.
Is there a way to end the civil war in Syria that leaves Assad in charge?
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/07/middleeast/syria-executions-amnesty-international-report/index.html
Sure, let's actually ask the people of Syria as to what is going on.

That's the nature of that war. It's evil but if Assad was ousted, it would be the Alawites that would be getting massacred.

It's basically a religious civil war and there's no good solution.

Reactions: unIowa
And that doesn't count the hundreds of thousands of civilians killed by barrel bombs and the Syrian army and its Russian buddies.
Yeah, you're facts couldn't be more wrong actually.

Syria is a perfect example as to why America is so f'n stupid.

You guys fall for the same ish over and over.

Hate to tell you, but the real bad guys in this situation is the U.S.

Reactions: Gimmered
A new Amnesty International report has leaked out detailing systematic torture and execution of dissidents of the Assad regime in Syria. Besides those hung, the full report states thousands more have died as a result of disease and deprivation while imprisoned.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/07/middleeast/syria-executions-amnesty-international-report/index.html

We should have never inflamed the situation over there in the first place by arming people. it wasn't our fight.
Obama did exactly the thing that we criticize Reagan, Clinton and Bush Jr for.....but somehow he's received a pass.

Assad is doing his part to combat global warming.

Reactions: Gimmered
Tap the brakes a minute, Chief. We know that Syria has been targeted for regime change as far back as 1991. We know that the sarin gas attack in 2013 was BS. Let this play out before your mind is manipulated. Oops. Too late.

Reactions: Hawk in SEC Country
Hate America First! You looking for a cabinet spot?
Should we love our leaders for this? You should have held your man accountable.

America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign
Medea Benjamin
According to new figures, the US dropped nearly three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day. Dare we think how Donald Trump will continue this legacy?

‘One bombing technique that President Obama championed is drone strikes.’

Medea Benjamin, cofounder of Codepink, is the author is Drone Warfare: Killing by Remote Control.

Monday 9 January 2017 07.30 ESTLast modified on Tuesday 31 January 2017 10.36 EST

Most Americans would probably be astounded to realize that the president who has been painted by Washington pundits as a reluctant warrior has actually been a hawk. The Iran nuclear deal, a herculean achievement, and the opening of diplomatic relations with Cuba unfortunately stand alone as President Obama’s successful uses of diplomacy over hostility.

While candidate Obama came to office pledging to end George W Bush’s wars, he leaves office having been at war longer than any president in US history. He is also the only president to serve two complete terms with the nation at war.

President Obama did reduce the number of US soldiers fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq, but he dramatically expanded the air wars and the use of special operations forces around the globe. In 2016, US special operators could be found in 70% of the world’s nations, 138 countries – a staggering jump of 130% since the days of the Bush administration.

Looking back at President Obama’s legacy, the Council on Foreign Relation’s Micah Zenko added up the defense department’s data on airstrikes and made a startling revelation: in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

While most of these air attacks were in Syria and Iraq, US bombs also rained down on people in Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. That’s seven majority-Muslim countries.

One bombing technique that President Obama championed is drone strikes. As drone-warrior-in-chief, he spread the use of drones outside the declared battlefields of Afghanistan and Iraq, mainly to Pakistan and Yemen. Obama authorized over 10 times more drone strikes than George W Bush, and automatically painted all males of military age in these regions as combatants, making them fair game for remote controlled killing.

President Obama has claimed that his overseas military adventures are legal under the 2001 and 2003 authorizations for the use of military force passed by Congress to go after al-Qaida. But today’s wars have little or nothing to do with those who attacked the United States on September 11, 2001.

Click link for balance:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/america-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy

Ah, I knew the #1 America hater would chime in!
You're the real hater, if your ignorance is purposely making sure that we never stop being at war.

If you're a pussy who can't handle that truth, than that is you. Or you could be a man and face what the truth is.

We're the ones laughing at you. Just so you know.

Reactions: Nat Algren
Ah, I knew the #1 America hater would chime in!
Explain to me how you can HATE Trump and the GOP, but, LOVE your government. Aren't they the party in power? I'm beginning to think Max Boot and Bill Kristol hacked into your HROT account. You love war. War kills the economy except for the few crony connected.

Explain to me how you're too stupid to separate the three. I love my country. I understand the need for government. I despise Trump and the current abomination that calls itself the GOP.

Explain to me how you're too stupid to separate the three. I love my country. I understand the need for government. I despise Trump and the current abomination that calls itself the GOP.
Good try. Not an answer though. See how I hit the reply button on the bottom right hand corner? Or are you too obtuse?

That's the nature of that war. It's evil but if Assad was ousted, it would be the Alawites that would be getting massacred.

It's basically a religious civil war and there's no good solution.

The good solution for us is to STF out of it. Honestly, we need to GTFO of the middle east as it is a complete dumpster fire OR go all the way in and take the whole thing over bc this in-between doesn't work.

Are you having a stroke? Should we call for help?
Mazel tov! You did it.

Why do you separate the fact the Obama drops 26,000+ bombs last year and now you're pissed that maybe Assad killed 13,000? You're a ridiculously stupid neocon. You just wave your giant foam finger chanting "We're #1". Flipping jingoist.

Mazel tov! You did it.

Why do you separate the fact the Obama drops 26,000+ bombs last year and now you're pissed that maybe Assad killed 13,000? You're a ridiculously stupid neocon. You just wave your giant foam finger chanting "We're #1". Flipping jingoist.

False equivalency: murdering your own unarmed citizens by the tens of thousands is not the same as sending in a GPS guided cruise missile into ISIS an stronghold.

Reactions: BrianNole09
Here's the thing, if your pea brain isn't motivated by political hatred you can actually care about children inside of the United States and in other countries at the same time.
No, if you really gave a rats ass, you would have been all over Obama for helping to create the refugee crisis and also for drone bombing women and children.

You have no credibility in this case.

Reactions: Nat Algren
False equivalency: murdering your own unarmed citizens by the tens of thousands is not the same as sending in a GPS guided cruise missile into ISIS an stronghold.
Again, why would you believe this? You're like every girl I told i wouldn't c in her mouth, but, sure as hell did. Syria was targeted in 1991 by U.S. Elites. They are Russia's ally. Russia wants to run oil pipelines through there to Europe. Syria is secular and the Saudi's want to make all of the ME Sunni and run their oil through Syria, thus cutting out Russia. Kerry and Obama lied in 2013 about sarin gas in Ghoutta. Yet, you still believe.

That's not what actually happened, but keep playing that narrative.

If you want to the truth about what is going on in Syria, I wouldn't recommend listening to western propaganda.

Again, why would you believe this? You're like every girl I told i wouldn't c in her mouth, but, sure as hell did. Syria was targeted in 1991 by U.S. Elites. They are Russia's ally. Russia wants to run oil pipelines through there to Europe. Syria is secular and the Saudi's want to make all of the ME Sunni and run their oil through Syria, thus cutting out Russia. Kerry and Obama lied in 2013 about sarin gas in Ghoutta. Yet, you still believe.
It doesn't matter how often idiots like this are told the truth. They will never listen Nat. The rest of the world is well aware of what is going on in Syria.

Meanwhile in America, Belemnole is regurgitating the same false BS, that western journalism lies about on a daily basis.

Good job Libs, you're really doing a great service in your enabling of Imperialism.

WASHINGTON — (Analysis) In late April, President Barack Obama announced that 250 U.S. special operations troops are being deployed to Syria. Unlike the Russian and Iranian forces aiding anti-terrorism efforts in the country, the U.S. military personnel have entered Syria against the wishes of the internationally recognized government.

In terms of international law, the United States has invaded Syria, a sovereign country and United Nations member state. This is the not the first time, though — Arizona Sen. John Mccain crossed into Syria without a visa to meet with anti-government fighters in 2013.

While the new U.S. boots on the ground have officially been dispatched for the purpose of fighting Daesh (an Arabic acronym for the organization known in the West as ISIS or ISIL), they will most likely be working to achieve one of the Pentagon’s longstanding foreign policy goals: violently overthrowing the Syrian government.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/truth-syria-manufactured-war-independent-country-2/216688/

It's called western backed regime change. I suggest you educate yourselves on this.

Good luck debating with Nat. He's a conspiracy theorist that gets his info from blogs and YouTube videos (and Infowars)

Again, here are the signs of a stroke. Clearly you're suffering the confusion. If you have any of the others call for help or dial 911. It would really explain that incoherent rant that addressed nothing I posted. #worriedaboutyou

• Sudden NUMBNESS or weakness of face, arm, or leg, especially on one side of the body
  • Sudden CONFUSION, trouble speaking or understanding speech
  • Sudden TROUBLE SEEING in one or both eyes
  • Sudden TROUBLE WALKING, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
  • Sudden SEVERE HEADACHE with no known cause

Reactions: BrianNole09

Wow. Obama had 72 ISIS strongholds taken out each day? Hell of a jv team.

Again, here are the signs of a stroke. Clearly you're suffering the confusion. If you have any of the others call for help or dial 911. It would really explain that incoherent rant that addressed nothing I posted. #worriedaboutyou

• Sudden NUMBNESS or weakness of face, arm, or leg, especially on one side of the body
Pay attention to this post^^^. This is exactly the tactics of someone who has absolutely no argument and has to resort to acting like a Jr. high student.

He's been thoroughly dismantled in this thread, but his own ignorance keeps him from knowing this. Which is why he's such a life loser. He was always too ignorant to see reality.

LOL. When you have nada, take convo down a different path. Probably best. You don't know squat. You drink from the same well every day and your view is myopic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT