ADVERTISEMENT

13,000 dissidents murdered by Assad regime.

Here's the thing, if your pea brain isn't motivated by political hatred you can actually care about children inside of the United States and in other countries at the same time.
You can't take care of others if you can't take care of yourself. We have to get shit straightned out here before we start taking on the world again, unless you like chewing off the hand you are trying to operate with - pea brain.

Reactions: BrianNole09
That's one more than the right. I appreciate that you want your face rubbed in this more.
I am not sure if you are stupid or delusional or both. How many babies you all killed today in your abortion clinics? You better get a fit bit to keep daily count.

Here's the thing, if your pea brain isn't motivated by political hatred you can actually care about children inside of the United States and in other countries at the same time.
Oh grow up. Do you really think the socio-paths who run our country give a lick about 1 child? This was cheap political maneuver. Our guys kill innocent children from helicopters, laugh about it and then our president jails the whistleblower.

Reactions: HawktimusPrime
You see a report of brutality and mass genocide, and your first response is to go political. Have we lost a good piece of our own humanity?
How is action taken against such atrocities if not with government action (you know, political discussions that lead to action)? Like the left doesn't use mass genocide as a political tool, please.

Oh grow up. Do you really think the socio-paths who run our country give a lick about 1 child? This was cheap political maneuver. Our guys kill innocent children from helicopters, laugh about it and then our president jails the whistleblower.
But NOW the left wants to pretend (for strictly political reasons) "cares"...

How is action taken against such atrocities if not with government action (you know, political discussions that lead to action)? Like the left doesn't use mass genocide as a political tool, please.

It was a blanket statement for the human race. I know it's not a left vs right thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT