ADVERTISEMENT

18 y/o Florida commit now listed at 7’9”

You realize because of his height and weight he won't be able to play but in short bursts and won't be very agile, but god bless him, he'll make a lot of money off his physical attributes as long as he stays healthy.

Reactions: AEG82
The kid goes to IMG Academy. I'm pretty sure they tell the kids there where they will be playing in college. :p

Ok, that's not really true but that place has pretty much ruined high school sports in Florida. Teams don't like playing them because they will see whoever your good players are and then steal them from your team for next season.

On the other hand, it's a great school for your kids to go to and they are really good at getting their recruits...um, I mean student-athletes, full rides for college. So, yeah, if I had a kid good enough to play for them you better believe I'd send them there in a heartbeat.

You realize because of his height and weight he won't be able to play but in short bursts and won't be very agile, but god bless him, he'll make a lot of money off his physical attributes as long as he stays healthy.
That is what many said about Crooks at ISU before last season too.

I know he'll make a $hit-ton of money, but I wouldn't wish that height on anyone. Life in general would be a complete pain.
It's not just that. Super tall people tend to have relatively shorter lifespans compared to others as they are prone to early heart diseases and more cancers. In addition they tend to experience a much higher rate of bone and joint issues. Simply put, being super tall can be very bad for your health, just as being morbidly obese is.

Last edited:
Let's see the dong

Give the people what they want.

4v5ea.jpg

Reactions: Moral
Lots of tall guys have major heart issues. “I think” it has something to do with the heart just can’t pump the blood everywhere it needs to go on a consistent basis. (Doctors weigh in) I know Scott Pollard who played at Kansas just had a procedure and they were talking about it. Wish him a long healthy life!

Lots of tall guys have major heart issues. “I think” it has something to do with the heart just can’t pump the blood everywhere it needs to go on a consistent basis. (Doctors weigh in) I know Scott Pollard who played at Kansas just had a procedure and they were talking about it. Wish him a long healthy life!
Wonder if he has Marfan syndrome. If his parents are average height chances are there’s some genetic anomaly going on. And yes, not uncommon for people with Marfans to have heart problems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT