ADVERTISEMENT

1st and 10, the HBO series.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Anyone else a fan of that show back in the day? I had forgotten about it until I was watching an episode of SG1 and thought I recognized the voice of a space bounty hunter, and when he removed his helmet it was Sam Jones. I went on a Wiki dive and recalled he had a recurring role on the show.
It was a groundbreaking show for its time.
CSB

Maddog Smears FTW!
14322_1_front.jpg

Reactions: Panic1769
Anyone else a fan of that show back in the day? I had forgotten about it until I was watching an episode of SG1 and thought I recognized the voice of a space bounty hunter, and when he removed his helmet it was Sam Jones. I went on a Wiki dive and recalled he had a recurring role on the show.
It was a groundbreaking show for its time.
CSB
I watched it a little but that was because it had occasional boobs, which were still not easily accessible at the time. I do remember even then that football scenes themselves were ridiculous and most of the actors were completely uncoordinated.

Reactions: TJ8869
Wasn’t that one of the HBO shows that routinely featured topless women for no discernible reason? Kind of like “Dream On”?

Those shows were awesome.
Gratuitous nudity went out of style for some reason. It’s a shame.

Reactions: TJ8869
Oh heck yeah to a 12 year old that show was awesome. I remember finding the complete series on videotape at a garage sale once but pretty sure those are long gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT