ADVERTISEMENT

2/7 for 4 yards!

hawkisoaker

HR MVP
Aug 5, 2011
We have our QB!!! Says all you complete morons on here.

This is absolute proof how dmb yall are about fball! Signed, sealed, delivered! Hill was the rt choice.

Cade & company are back in 2024, and healthy KF gets in the CFP!! Mark it down! Go Hawks! If not all you fools be figuring out who the next sucky Iowa QB shud be!!

This is absolute proof how dmb yall are about fball! Signed, sealed, delivered! Hill was the rt choice.

Cade & company are back in 2024, and healthy KF gets in the CFP!! Mark it down! Go Hawks! If not all you fools be figuring out who the next sucky Iowa QB shud be!!
You catch Marco shagging your daughter or what?

You are a bigger idiot than I thought if you couldn’t see the difference. One is a turnover machine and no threat to run. Neither can pass the ball. At least the great BF (in your eyes) is done in Iowa City. You literally couldn’t hire a worse coordinator if you tried. Pathetic!

Meanwhile a completely inexperienced frosh qb with 24 teammates opting out of the game runs over and passes for an easy 400 yds ... in his 1st start
35-zip
Iowa 92-zip vs any team with a pulse
FRAUD

Dougie Payne Doctor GIF by Travis

Are you an attention whore? Why are you starting another thread on the same topic you just started in another thread? Get a life.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Yeah, 7 pass attempts from a guy who hasn't played all year at a time when the other team is teeing off because the game is already out of reach provides a great assessment.

Putting him in when it's a no-win scenario seems like another KFz middle finger to the fans.

Meanwhile a completely inexperienced frosh qb with 24 teammates opting out of the game runs over and passes for an easy 400 yds ... in his 1st start
35-zip
Iowa 92-zip vs any team with a pulse
FRAUD
This isn’t invalid. This Marco should have been able to throw at that punt in game if decent. Hill had 3 or 4 drops that considered sadly a better qb option than Marco. Marco will be better one day but he’s not ready.
You are a bigger idiot than I thought if you couldn’t see the difference. One is a turnover machine and no threat to run. Neither can pass the ball. At least the great BF (in your eyes) is done in Iowa City. You literally couldn’t hire a worse coordinator if you tried. Pathetic!
are you mad about OC or fact that Marco isn’t the answer you hoped for which makes KF right again?

I mean at worst he was throwing balls like Hill which was over screens and behind guys. He was also facing a full on pass rush all reps with them knowing we are throwing. His feet alone made Tennessee pay for not maintaining disciplined pash rush lanes moving the ball some. That alone is more than anything Hill was adding to the game.

No, don’t see it, I was at it… saw the miss reads, panic etc. great runner against a soft D though!

Sorry but Hill turned the ball over 18 times in his possessions. That goes against the very fiber of KF offensive philosophies. Our line was really terrible all year as they never developed well. We needed a runner.

Of course Lainez struggled. Those were literally his first real snaps.

Last edited:
I mean at worst he was throwing balls like Hill which was over screens and behind guys. He was also facing a full on pass rush all reps with them knowing we are throwing. His feet alone made Tennessee pay for not maintaining disciplined pash rush lanes moving the ball some. That alone is more than anything Hill was adding to the game.
No.. hill had 3 or 4 drops along with his completions and made a couple good route decisions but couldn’t pull it off technically. ML had no clue on routes, looking down field progressions and basically looked to run if no dump off.

No.. hill had 3 or 4 drops along with his completions and made a couple good route decisions but couldn’t pull it off technically. ML had no clue on routes, looking down field progressions and basically looked to run if no dump off.
Hill got the practice reps so this point is silly… not saying ML is the answer but Hill sure as heck wasn’t…

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Slow down, I’m compiling a list of all the complete dipshits that think ML was the answer.
I bet when People come to Your House You see a lot of them whispering in Their Kids ears, Want to know what all of Them are telling those Kids? I will tell You, That is what happens when You huff glue with a freezer bag over Your head for a week Kids. Don't turn out like the jean soaker over there and no sudden moves , smile and nod at Him.

Nobody said he was "the answer". They said Hill is so bad, give him a shot and see what he can do.
We saw that shot today, in the 4th qtr against an uninspired def up by 35 and he couldn’t complete a meaningful pass or score points = facts.

Hill has better sight downfield also. If you think KF didn’t see this and evaluate it in practice nor Phil P saw it daily probably.. well I can’t fix stupid when yall think u know more then KF or PP opinions. Clueless anyone?

Hill got the practice reps so this point is silly… not saying ML is the answer but Hill sure as heck wasn’t…
Agree but in the predicament.. u don’t have reps enough for 2. U pick and move forward trying to salvage a 10 winnable season like he did. Neither one was changing that this yr.

Slow down, I’m compiling a list of all the complete dipshits that think ML was the answer.
Nico Iamgonnaleaveiowasasstoreup struggled in his first game action he saw this year. This was Marco’s first snaps and down 28 with Tennessee just unloading blitzes on every snap. You’re an idiot and have no clue what you’re talking about

We saw that shot today, in the 4th qtr against an uninspired def up by 35 and he couldn’t complete a meaningful pass or score points = facts.

Hill has better sight downfield also. If you think KF didn’t see this and evaluate it in practice nor Phil P saw it daily probably.. well I can’t fix stupid when yall think u know more then KF or PP opinions. Clueless anyone?
Hill decides his deep ball throws often without reading the defense. He’s thrown into double coverage numerous times. You have to try harder if you’re going drag the troll on.

Neither threw it down field today, freshmen cornerbacks. Pretty bad play calling to test matchups you want.

He’s qbr is rank last out of 126 QBs. Just come out of your pretend message board character and tell us you’re just a troll.

You are truly the moron lady, if you think Hill played well today or any other game this season. And if you are a man, you are the whiniest bitch of a man, I have seen on this message board history.
We get it, you love the Ferentz's. A lot of us were big fans of Brian as a player and Online coach. He was a horrible OC. Captain Kirk has done great things for U of I football. I am ready for him to retire.

I don't know if I've ever seen a thread/take so insanely stupid I've instantly decided I gotta put the guy on the ignore list.

But how could I possibly benefit from ever reading a thing Hawkisoaker has to say? With takes this stupid and no ability to critically think, choosing to continue to read these would be a form of self harm.

This. I'm convinced that Kirk and Brian are the ONLY coaches in the country that would have given Hill 100% of the snaps once Cade was injured. Just stubborn coaching "decisions".

With a month to prep and you KNOW that Hill isn't the answer. Give the keys to Marco and see what happens.

Does the term "sample size" mean anything to you?

You want to triple down on being an idiot?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT