ADVERTISEMENT

2/7 for 4 yards!

I don't know if I've ever seen a thread/take so insanely stupid I've instantly decided I gotta put the guy on the ignore list.

But how could I possibly benefit from ever reading a thing Hawkisoaker has to say? With takes this stupid and no ability to critically think, choosing to continue to read these would be a form of self harm.
But you couldn’t help your dmbass from saying this and reading it…. Well done, You’re defined.

The fact that we had nothing beyond the pills-berry dough boy to put out there is a huge indictment of our OC and QB coach.

He’s terrible but gave us a better chance to win. Especially if they get a PI call on that first drive and run it in for a TD like we shud have.
As soon as Hill was seen to suck, BF should’ve been giving Marco some reps and designed run-pass option plays for him, and used him situationally, Lots of successful teams have used two QBs depending on game context

Instead, we got 100% Hill until the 4th. Qtr today.

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
As soon as Hill was seen to suck, BF should’ve been giving Marco some reps and designed run-pass option plays for him, and used him situationally, Lots of successful teams have used two QBs depending on game context

Instead, we got 100% Hill until the 4th. Qtr today.
A.J. Ferrari's dad is pissed off.

We have our QB!!! Says all you complete morons on here.

This is absolute proof how dmb yall are about fball! Signed, sealed, delivered! Hill was the rt choice.

Cade & company are back in 2024, and healthy KF gets in the CFP!! Mark it down! Go Hawks! If not all you fools be figuring out who the next sucky Iowa QB shud be!!
lol. I don’t even know where to start with you other than hope you never leave your house without an extra padded helmet on. For ****s sake.

Don’t respond too quickly until my popcorn is ready. Love all your comments when not kissing the ring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT