ADVERTISEMENT

2 Really good Tim Lester Stories. Iowa Players are Embracing the Offense. "Tim Lester could walk through a forest full of poop & find the rose"

Franisdaman

HB King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
This is a really good story.

Tim Lester: “It is a lot of words, and I can’t stop it from being a lot of words. I told them in the first meeting, this is a little wordy. Now the difference is, we can do a lot of things, because every word talks to someone else. The tight ends, in particular, they have a lot of different words that mean a lot of different things. If they hear that word, they’re good to go. They don’t have to listen to the other 20 words in the call.”

The Full Story:

IMO we have a wealth of coaching talent available to carry the torch into the next era of Iowa football. We elevated Wallace to keep him onboard and of course Lester has the opportunity to put his stamp on the program.

Somehow Levar Woods gets lost in the shuffle. From what I have read many people inside the program see Woods as the future. Have a feeling he will have a successful head coaching career eventually somewhere whether at Iowa or elsewhere.

Reactions: Tom Paris
This is a really good story.

Tim Lester: “It is a lot of words, and I can’t stop it from being a lot of words. I told them in the first meeting, this is a little wordy. Now the difference is, we can do a lot of things, because every word talks to someone else. The tight ends, in particular, they have a lot of different words that mean a lot of different things. If they hear that word, they’re good to go. They don’t have to listen to the other 20 words in the call.”

The Full Story:

There's only one way the O can go. I'm optimistic until proven otherwise.

Maybe Iowa?
Let’s see what his offense looks like before anointing him KF’s successor, so until then……..

now-just-hold-you-was-there-fella-cousin-eddie.gif

LoL, JK.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT