ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Cinderella Man

Sandor45

HR MVP
Feb 16, 2015
Davenport, Iowa
Last year we had Zeke Moisey and in less respect, Cody Brewer, storming through the brackets in their pumpkin carriage. Who is it this year?

I'll pick Nolan Boyd, Gasca, Ryan Taylor, or Joe Smith

Reactions: DirkTang1
I like the Ryan Taylor pick. He's on fire right now. Not sure Nolan Boyd is eligible since he's ranked #4. Here's mine...Good topic by the way.

125 - Dylan Peters (if he gets by McGhee I'd love to see him throw Tomasello in a headlock)
133 - Ryan Taylor
149 - Jake Short to the semis
174 - Nate Jackson to the semis
Hwt - Blaize Cabell

Last edited:
Reactions: moug and Sandor45
I like the Ryan Taylor pick. He's on fire right now. Not sure Nolan Boyd is eligible since he's ranked #4. Here's mine...Good topic by the way.

125 - Dylan Peters (if he gets by McGhee I'd love to see him throw Tomasello in a headlock)
133 - Ryan Taylor
149 - Jake Short to the semis
174 - Nate Jackson to the semis
Hwt - Blaize Cabell
I totally overlooked the Short vs Panteleo1st round matchup. I can definitely see Short winning that, and if he does, it's not that daunting of a road to the semis for him

Last edited:
133 Ryan Taylor
174 Myles Martin to the finals, love his draw and think he's capable of knocking off Hammond, Butler, and Realbuto

174- Alex Meyer has a very favorable draw
174- Myles Martin has a very favorable draw
133- Ryan Taylor is much better than his seed and has an Ok draw
149- Anthony Collica is much better than his seed and has a favorable draw

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94
174- Alex Meyer has a very favorable draw
174- Myles Martin has a very favorable draw
133- Ryan Taylor is much better than his seed and has an Ok draw
149- Anthony Collica is much better than his seed and has a favorable draw
I wouldn't call Meyer's draw very favorable. if he wins his first match, he's got the #4 seed, which he's a huge underdog. then if he is luck enough to win that match, he's likely got Brunson, who pinned him at 10's

I wouldn't call Meyer's draw very favorable. if he wins his first match, he's got the #4 seed, which he's a huge underdog. then if he is luck enough to win that match, he's likely got Brunson, who pinned him at 10's

I thought 13 was very low for Alex who only has 4 losses, but I think he is in a good spot. He's beaten guys who have beat Ramos, and he has beaten both Brunson/Jackson.

I like Alex's chances against Brunson. He made an elementary mistake against him at Big 10's and got himself cradled. Much like Brooks made the same mistake against Dudley in the dual meet and came back to beat him, I could see Meyer doing the same to Brunson. He's beaten him before; be can do it again. The question in my mind is whether he gets that far. He'll have to raise his game to get to Brunson in the first place.

Reactions: Squarehat
Coop to the AA stage and the big ginger from OSU...said he was my dark horse after he beat Miklus. Going to stay on that pony.

Reactions: pinters
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT