ADVERTISEMENT

2020 recruits

Buddehawk

Team MVP
Jan 19, 2016
It seems we have offered and are liked by a number of top 2020 kids.

Would think we could add a 2 or 3 along with developmental guy or 2.

When would many of these guys decide? end of summer?

Anyone know who might be strong leans to the Hawkeyes.

It seems we have offered and are liked by a number of top 2020 kids.

Would think we could add a 2 or 3 along with developmental guy or 2.

When would many of these guys decide? end of summer?

Anyone know who might be strong leans to the Hawkeyes.

Slightly off of what you are asking BUT, I think you are exactly correct about getting one or two guys who are higher level recruits that can contribute right away.....and then a developmental guy or two. That's right on the money. We can all look at the top level recruits and know that we want Foster and then a difference maker at guard.....but those developmental guys, having a guy or two per class that takes two or three years to develop and then can step in and contribute is a good thing.

Reactions: Iowa210
It starts with a visit, we need to get them on campus. Foster, Berry and Jackson have visited. Garcia I believe also visited. Hard to tell were we stand, everything is so quiet.

Sounds like Crowl will soon visit. Not sure who else.

I think if Foster would commit he would pull one or two additional top recruits.

Most won't decide for another 2 months or so. After their AAU games are done. Late August into early October seems to be the bigger deciding months.

If we could land a big fish now, I think that would make a huge spike in our momentum. That and coming off a round of 32 year can't hurt.

I would like Fran to get a commitment soon. Regardless of ranking. Take a 2nd tier guy early. Before the 2nd tier guys dry up... But a big fish now would really get the ball rolling. Hopefully Fran can reel them in!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT